Zangyaku Sugiru Isekai demo Suzuki wa Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Group Leader
oh wow another series with good art, an interesting hook and with many more future twists and turns! It surely won't just be a two volume light novel promotion
fsxvxm.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is like watching a beheading, but your not a savage 1800 peasant, you're a 10 year old from Colorado. This sucks

Dex-chan lover
noooo why did this get axed? this had a promising direction. finally something other Isekai. damn :qq:

Dex-chan lover
Dang this is a series that really benefited from a manga since it banks on mc being cute lmao.
Gargar's entire story was actually way more interesting than I ever expected from this series too it really should have gone the full length but alas. Appreciate the effort on the release tho.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that angel ends up in paperwork hell. :pout:
Also hope that this series gets picked up again (since it seems to have been a promotional manga more than an intended long running manga).

I'll have to give the LN a read some time.

Dex-chan lover
Can we really call this an ad when no one reads the LN and it's almost been 2 years since it updated?
True. Unless this was made two-ish years ago. If if is recent, maybe it is there to give support to the author so they will continue with the story.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks everyone at kagenihisomi for the translation, its as shame this amazing series was just a glorified add for the LN
I hope you all have a happy new year.

Users who are viewing this thread