Zangyaku Sugiru Isekai demo Suzuki wa Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
It's the end of book one, right? It can't gainax us like that!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel cheated.
I'd have at least like to see a bit of the other guy who got isekaied if the series was gonna get canceled this quick.

Dex-chan lover
There should be a disclaimer on the credits page that this wasn't an axe, it's arguably even worse than that and you shouldn't feel sad at all about the ending.

The manga is a giant bait-and-switch advertisement to get you to read the LN, it never had any intention of being a complete adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
FUCK it was an ad. What's the point of reading about this story when the point is that he's cute??

Dex-chan lover
There should be a disclaimer on the credits page that this wasn't an axe, it's arguably even worse than that and you shouldn't feel sad at all about the ending.

The manga is a giant bait-and-switch advertisement to get you to read the LN, it never had any intention of being a complete adaptation.
Been a few people in the comments in early chapter saying Mangadex should have a tag specifically for when a manga is an advertisement for the LN, and I tend to agree with that.
The number of advertisement-manga is non-zero, be nice to know if something intends to end way before the source material to try and get you to read the whole thing somewhere else.

Contributor
Another light novel ad, let’s gooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread