Zangyaku Sugiru Isekai demo Suzuki wa Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
that whoosh you just felt was the axe falling on this series
The axe taketh away.
Man, since it got axed I thought they'd throw us a curve ball and kill MC, but alas, they kept it generic.
The axe knows no mercy.
dex needs to add a axe emote
breh axe'd just like that !!!!
I get series get axed, but could they at least get axed in decent way?

Not axed. It was always only a teaser ad manga to draw you into reading the light novel. People have been talking about this in the comments since like the second month of this being translated.

(I'm just going to edit on posts of people that this is a reply to, because they miss this comment or they haven't been paying attention to the comments in general for the past few months of translation, or whatever).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man I enjoyed this manga a lot & sucks that it had to end so soon plus be an ad for the LN. Would recommend to people if you want something short to read & get a good laugh out of it. Thanks for translating this to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Such a shame that this ended like this. There is a lot of potential for this take on an isekai but instead they gave us a good premise with decent monster girls and made it an ad for a light novel few of us will ever read.

Dex-chan lover
Tf is suzuki plan if that lizard doesn't have schizophrenia about that little girl? He just gonna die without that illusion

Dex-chan lover
Feels bad, the Axe takes another victim. Thank you for translating to the end though

Dex-chan lover
Not axed. It was always only a teaser ad manga to draw you into reading the light novel. People have been talking about this in the comments since like the second month of this being translated.

(I'm just going to edit on posts of people that this is a reply to, because they miss this comment or they haven't been paying attention to the comments in general for the past few months of translation, or whatever).
It's more that there isn't much content at all in the novels after this part.

This is pretty much where the novels last left off too in Jan 2023.

Author has yet to publish vol 3 of the novels, probably cause they are simultaniously doing 2 other long running novel series at the same time as this.

Looking at their novel upload history in their shop site, it seems that this story is not their top priority.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, I guess it's not a case of the manga is an ad, but the story is just bad overall. It always pull comedy, then shock to be edgy, I guess it didn't do well in poll.

Users who are viewing this thread