Zeikin de Katta Hon - Vol. 8 Ch. 59 - A Cheerful Gang Turns the Earth Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Dam....

7wrrsf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Theft isn't worth it either you succeed and become an overly paranoid mess looking over your shoulders for the rest of your life or you fail and have your life utterly destroyed and get saddled with debt
Wasn't the point here that either you become rich and live the rest of your life in some tropical country out there, or you die trying, with a bang? A dead man can't be saddled wth debt. According to manga, in Japan children inherit their parents' debt, but if you haven't got children yet, then that's not a problem either.

Banned
This chapter hit me a lot because I've been pondering about my own death for the past few years, been having depression and have suicidal thoughts but my own self stopped me and said that we haven't done anything worth anything and we don't want to die in such a lame way, we rather die either bringing down as many people as possible or doing the our best to live our lives. I definitely understand what Ishidaira meant, its better to rob a bank than committing suicide.

"Don't you think our middle school's safety* is super crap?" I think you meant security. And you didn't translate the sign in the library at page 14.

Users who are viewing this thread