Zeikin de Katta Hon - Vol. 9 Ch. 66 - Secrets of the Universe

Aggregator gang
TWO RELEASES?! Thanks so much! We been blessed

Awww. I hope Yamada reconnects with that older step brother but I doubt that would happen.
The panel with Imamura getting intimidated by Ishidaira and his friends. Lol I forget they’re “scary delinquents”.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure it's really such a big deal Ishi should be so embarrassed about it. Especially since it was a successful donation.

I wonder if Yamada's step brother is Shirai? Considering:
  • hair color
  • faceless in memory to preserve suspense
  • I don't think they've met (and they miss each other in this chapter as well)
I don't remember if anything has been said about Shirai's family situation though. This would be fun though.

• hair color
I don't remember if anything has been said about Shirai's family situation though. This would be fun though.
They actually met in chapter 7 and even almost fought. While both chapter 7 and 9 showed young Shirai with glass, I do think Shirai is very likely the step brother and probably they haven't kept in touch for so long that they can't recognize each other, and Yamada can't remember his full face.

Dex-chan lover
  • hair color
i was also wondering about that, i think that might have been the authors intention then lol

BCS

Dex-chan lover
The two most important questions are left unanswered

Users who are viewing this thread