Zeikin de Katta Hon - Vol. 9 Ch. 66 - Secrets of the Universe

Dex-chan lover
I never had to identify myself when donating books, either to the university from which I got my undergraduate degree or to the public library that I late used most often. (But I generally found that they resold the books, rather than shelving them, which made me less interested in donating them.)

Dex-chan lover
What a delightful chapter! Thank you for the inadvertent double update!

Dex-chan lover
They actually met in chapter 7 and even almost fought. While both chapter 7 and 9 showed young Shirai with glass, I do think Shirai is very likely the step brother and probably they haven't kept in touch for so long that they can't recognize each other, and Yamada can't remember his full face.
Rereading that chapter, the mangaka gave a suspicious amount of attention to Shirai and Yamada interaction.

Dex-chan lover
We haven't seen alot from Yamada. Glad to have him make another appearance. He's such a fun character.

Thanks for the double chapter.

Dex-chan lover
man i really like this manga, something about it so refreshing, comfy, and just a joy to read, and the characters are great

thanks for the translations as always, really appreciate it!!!! need to snag myself the physicals when i can

Users who are viewing this thread