Zeikin de Katta Hon - Vol. 9 Ch. 67 - Zorori and the Chocolate Castle

Dex-chan lover
9633d7451e9636a27512731ee5f3f211ba77b24c.gifv

LETS GO BABY WE ARE SO BACK

Dex-chan lover
Looking at those covers for the reference books. It's those Puzzle books, right? The ones that are full of mazes, crosswords and such.

Yeah.... Those aren't going to fly in the library.

Dex-chan lover
my k12 libraries had plenty of immature titles. books are entertaining and we preserve information and stories because we're fascinated by them and want to share them with others. I never understood why kids liked poop in any sort of form (toys, books, etc.), but my guess is the absurd humor about our own bodies. the self concept is still developing.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care how "noble" her "reasons" will turn out to be, she is still an asshole.
Also, a public library main goal is providing access to books for people that couldn't get them otherwise: as such, the children and Y.A. sections are probably the most important ones, since they are the ones with the least means to buy books. Also, also, you could find the "classics" in any other library in the area, so focusing only on them goes directly against the objective of providing the widest catalogue on a limited budget...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation, and welcome back!

The volume 11 cover is definitely a staff member cosplaying a popular character for a read along session, or at least that's my guess.
The story has always been a lot about how it goes in Ishidaira's head no? The cover should be implying Ishidaira considers Hayasemaru as the devil of the library that can give him all the answers or something. My guess at least.

Users who are viewing this thread