Zenbu Kimi no Sei

Fed-Kun's army
So this manga bassicly about a guy that have a syndrome to change to a girl but his power will be negated if he aroused or something i forgot. So he actually fell in love with a dude (wich is gae) BUT! Turns out that lad is also had a changing gender syndrome (wich is not gae i think). So now they need to gather all 7 dragon balls . Wait that's dragon balls. So now the mc must convince his crush to fell in love to him

Dex-chan lover
Guy changes gender when he pops a boner but theres supernatural tag
Smh my head

@bensaccount
its schrodingers sexuality
both constantly change gender

thank you for the pickup, i liked this the moment i laid my eyes on the raws

Thank you for translating this series it’s a good love story and a mix of comedy to make you laugh. Keep up the good work.

Double-page supporter
This is utterly bizarre and I'm curious to see what happens next.

Aggregator gang
What's with all the 1100100101010s?

Is this a glitch in the matrix?

IDK! I am confuse! My brain hurts! Is this BL? GL? NTR? Beastiality?

Plot twist: best grill, the monkey

Dex-chan lover
oh god the pun
“kimi no sei” -> your fault
“kimi no sei” -> your sex

Fed-Kun's army
@fuckyoursearchsystem
Nah man cuz they only switch gender when they got a boner. So before they put it in they must be alredy switched gender. So when they have sex there's no way one of them switch

I love how when they change yo u see this strange almost magic looking thing with all the lines as if they are digivolving or something.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, it's a solid concept. I've always wondered what would happen if Ranma from Ranma 1/2 would fall in love with someone who changes genders too

I love this, this is great, absolutely fantastic, (insert more random generic good comments here)
Seems lighthearted in nature and seems to be an actual romancey one too, great! *Excitement intensifies*. Definitely already makes it to the 85th percentile of stsf manga.

@GeeKay i would be very happy to know what series you are referencing here, for umm, let's say 'research' purposes. :D

Users who are viewing this thread