Zense Coupling - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Ryuu and Uta (11)

uh oh
i swear it's like being on a rollercoaster with ryu and uta.

"oh does she remember?!
oh never mind, she doesn't.. probably.
oh no i think she actually remembers this time!.."

Dex-chan lover
Am I correct in understanding that the author will no longer introduce new pairings?

Dex-chan lover
welp if it wasn't obvious it is now, Uta was definitely also in love with Ryuu in their past life :p

Dex-chan lover
So she tried to make him forgot by getting him to hit his head? Or did she just act out of reflex?
thank god for that blush though, glad to see it's moving in the direction most of us have been predicting

Double-page supporter
@Short_Circut of course mate, they haven't said anything about how she felt after he left for war and died out there. She may also be angry at him now due to leaving her behind alone and letting her become a young widow.

@remiska Yeah. There are only 55 chapters, so the pairs are getting 13-14 chapters each, and this is chapter 11. It's now or never for the big drama and/or reveal in each storyline.

Dex-chan lover
I just. Her past life. Imagine telling the guy you like you hate him every day and then he goes to war only to never return and then you reunite with him in your next life and you get to be all lovey dovey but ahhhh

Users who are viewing this thread