Zense wa Kentei. Konjou Kuzu Ouji - Ch. 44 - Ice Domain

I hope this isn't some set up for a "second death" type ability where he can pull out the full strength of his former comrades's powers once but then loses the ability to copy them again.

We never truly die until all the people who would remember us are dead as well after all.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this isn't some set up for a "second death" type ability where he can pull out the full strength of his former comrades's powers once but then loses the ability to copy them again.
It’s a katana, it gotta be the chuunibyou power along the line of “there is nothing this blade cannot cut” with some bloodlust/berserk debuff and his maid and/or ex-gf gotta come in and calm him down.

It’s a katana, it gotta be the chuunibyou power along the line of “there is nothing this blade cannot cut” with some bloodlust/berserk debuff and his maid and/or ex-gf gotta come in and calm him down.
Naw I mean in future with his whole memory copycat ability and Ice man here wondering why he can't pull out the full strength of the different fighting styles

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Naw I mean in future with his whole memory copycat ability and Ice man here wondering why he can't pull out the full strength of the different fighting styles
I’m a huge believer of writer’s competency and Chekov’s gun, if it’s there, it has to be there for a reason, and for the better or for worse, I bet your assumption is correct.

Dex-chan lover
This is not a good sign that he's struggling so much with this guy. Fai is gunna get his shit absolutely rocked by sensei

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I just went back to confirm a thing and I think the sword he didn't touch is his "own" sword he used to kill himself.
:EDIT: Or not. The Grip is different and the one from back then seems to be a Saber and not a Katana.
:EDIT2: Ah, it's his masters sword.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just picked this series up and hoooooo boy is it one hell of a read! Thank you to the beautiful bastards who have been translating it.

That said I want to make sure I understood something. Is the working theory that the [Great Sage] just his teacher who just used his time blood ability to somehow pull shenanigans? Am I getting the context clues right?

Just picked this series up and hoooooo boy is it one hell of a read! Thank you to the beautiful bastards who have been translating it.

That said I want to make sure I understood something. Is the working theory that the [Great Sage] just his teacher who just used his time blood ability to somehow pull shenanigans? Am I getting the context clues right?
pretty sure this is correct. the reason he wanted to die so badly would be because of the results from the shenanigans as well i think.

wanted to be accurate so:
in chapter 39.2, Latifa, who we know is actually "Tiana" from Shizuku's time, states directly that the great sage's two students were shizuku & tiana

xqz the wording if it's bad, i am dumb

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure this is correct. the reason he wanted to die so badly would be because of the results from the shenanigans as well i think.

wanted to be accurate so:
in chapter 39.2, Latifa, who we know is actually "Tiana" from Shizuku's time, states directly that the great sage's two students were shizuku & tiana

xqz the wording if it's bad, i am dumb
No, I greatly appreciate your response and help. Thank you very much for it. This series got me riled up with the full spectrum of emotions so I wanted to make sure that I wasn’t letting my emotions cloud my reasoning.

Users who are viewing this thread