Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko - Vol. 2 Ch. 28 - VS fudanshi -extra-

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if the MC is going to get a love interest eventually.
Don't get me wrong, I love that this MC sticks to not triggering flags unlike every isekai shojo story ever with the MC being like "I'm going to avoid my death flags but let me stick my nose in the ML's business and act like a typical shojo heroine and then when he falls for me, I'll pull a surprised pikatchu face"
Seriously, I like his commitment but I also want him to fall in love....ugh...We always want what we can't have I suppose

oh man so many ppl has flag/crush on mc.............. im prayin for mc's ass lololol 🤣🤣

The sensible side of me just wants him to find a nice girl and live a good hetero life, but the fujoshi side of me wants to drag the mc into the BL hole, lol help.

This guy is like the anti-thesis of our MC hahaha. It'd be hilarious if they became friends

@Akera93 lmao that "surprised pikachu face" is so true. Its especially aggravating when the ML is the isekai:d person's fiance. Like bitch you're engaged! And beautiful, and a nice person, why wouldn't he fall for you?! I mean, it's not a guaranteed thing (the human heart does what it wants), but it's not as impossible/unlikely as the FL always make it out as... I mean I still read the stories but it's a lot sometimes...

Dex-chan lover
Awww, that guy wanted to ask our MC out XDDD But he would have none of that and quickly destroyed the flag XD

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like this person sucks ass at observing human behavior. Also, the fang-like tooth sticking out is a bit over the top, but I understand that's the point.

Big oof, I’m glad the fudanshi guy got himself an extra chapter. Thanks for the mass release!

I never thought that so many would have the hots for our dear MC while he's strictly want none of it lol. I wonder just how many flags he broke off, this is so funny XDDD

Users who are viewing this thread