Zettai BL ni Naru Sekai vs. Zettai BL ni Naritakunai Otoko

Group Leader
@JAPisawesome how do you think male omegas give birth when they form a womb that connects to the colon? 😁 I can't even imagine the shape of their sphincter after having something like a baby 😂 coming out 🤯🤣 I m not going into further details in how many faults a fictional species has cause simply it is fiction, I find it hilarious though that this exists for the perversity and the romanticism of the readers. Yes it would be a lot better if it was only the primitive pheromone-heat-rut thing, as the origins of the omegaverse (star trek pon farr planet vulcan).

Group Leader
This is going to have a LA adaptation i'm so hyped!! I hope they will cast ikemen young actors for the support characters like yamaken, oryo, ryusei and others lol

Eh? I read the twitter and news articles, but they casted voice actors?? Why would they cast voice actors for live action, it's unheard of

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000002421.000016756.html
^ the article about actors

https://twitter.com/kn_sousaku/status/1361912976534433797
^ konkichi's announcement on the deal-

this might be a similar case to Aku No Hana when a show was announced, where there was both an anime and a live action series.
Maybe. But honestly, seeing voice actors being casted as the characters makes me think it's an anime adaptation.
Though, nothing is in specifics. I can say that since that it's going on channel 1 of Asahi TV, and looking through the stuff they air, it's mostly manga adaptations, I think they air mostly anime.

So, waiting until March 27th is gonna be a long wait sigh

Group Leader
@Kamelz the article you linked it's about the drama CD cast, that's why it lists voice actors. I'd love an anime too but I don't think they would air one without announcing it first. I haven't seen if the cast for the LA drama besides the MC has been announced yet, but I expect they will be actors.

Woah, srsly?? Damn that's even weirder hahaha

it was an article that was literally reposted like, 2 or 3 days after the twitter announcement lololol

I just can't seem to get enough of this manga 😂 Every now and then I come back to re-read it.

@zerach I got you man, Why Did I, the MC Of Gal Game Jump Into A World Of Yuri Comic? sadly its not on mangadex but a quick google search will lead the way.

Group Leader
I know this probably won’t happen because of the whole setting but I hope he does end up with the guy he triggered a flag with in the season finale 😂

After an hour of compiling and analyzing I have found the different routes the BL world had tried to push MC to. As of Volume 2 I have found 2 semes, 5 ukes and 3 unknowns.
The general seme is taller than the MC and is handsome. He’s fed up with girls fawning over him and is drawn to the MC due to his un-interest in him.

The average uke’s height is in the early 170s. There are also two types of ukes, the insisting type (they keep asking for MC’s help in something or keeps insisting about their feelings) and the air headed type. Either route has the MC help them in some way and thus begins their love story…
I honestly don't know what I was expecting… but at the very least I find it interesting that the universe tried to pair MC with a ghost in several occasions. I don't even know why I did this but here it is.

still waiting for the MC to encounter an omegaverse couple😂 i know it's not gonna happen but imagining the MC's reaction about men getting pregnant would really be interesting and funny🤣

I still think that MC will eventually fall in love in that BL world, but until then I will have a great time watching him dodge every single BL trope sent his way LOL

Users who are viewing this thread