Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Management Policy

Dex-chan lover
Ok, first page of the actual manga, is the sfx over the knife in the raws? I can't actually check because I would have to jump through a lot of hoops to get an account on that site to view it. Because having it slapped over it ruined the picture for me and made me just super annoyed that it just destroys whatever attempted joke there was...

Dex-chan lover
@never_preorder

True, but maybe he was actually using a genuine technique. Asking for thick legs specifically ensures they will be healthy to a decent extent, and have the ability to remain standing and/or moving for longer periods of time. They will not be elderly, or children either. And like most, it will be assumed it is his preference and that he intends them for sex ans such. So they wont be disabled, scarred, broken, wounded, ill, etc. They will be fairly attractive, young adult - adult, fairly healthy and active slaves who are not opposed/scared of interacting with possibly numerous strangers. All of which are ideal qualities for an inn/store's staff, which normally deal with many unfamiliar people, are very active, and often the more attractive the employees are, the higher the value the establishment is assumed to have. Thus making his "rest area" seem to be of good quality and acceptable to the public. If it was just a shit hole with wounded/sickly/malnourished employees who are terrified of everyone, then not many would stay there. Many may actively avoid it, or it would be seen as a bad thing and some group would be called to exterminate him and destroy his dungeon for being a threat to people (but more likely from just being an eyesore).

Dex-chan lover
@Needhydra ok for that particular sfx I would have suggested putting it vertically down the side, since you already expanded it out to the side with a text bubble at the bottom. The attempted joke about a loli with a knife ruined the page imo since it's covering up part of the art. It's a rare color page after all...

Dex-chan lover
so the next girl
is the one that chomped/tear some guy penis and they had to lower her slave price right lol

Users who are viewing this thread