Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - New Possibilities

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I’m starting to get annoyed with the double pages where i have to squint my eyes or zoom in for the extra effort

Supporter
Well considering even MC couldn't kill the black wolf I'm guessing the saintess won't be able to either. That means MC can use the saintess as an efficient dungeon point generator without having to worry about the saintess clearing the dungeon. Nice!
Someone last chapter said she’s actually crazy strong but her skill detects traps and it doesn’t work on most of mc’s stuff because they’re all just technically golems. As a result, she keeps dying.

Dex-chan lover
The thing is, the Saintess is actually correct if you think about it. The dungueon is pure evil, so is the psycho Rokuko. She kills people in droves and feasts on them, like a a venus fly trap.

Dex-chan lover
It’s a pretty common trope for those raised in the church to have 0 awareness about how the world actually works. I dont think she understands money all that well
Not really thats only the case in anime , mangas and light novels since the church is normally represented in only two speeds too much corrupted or too much pure and too much sense of justice.

Dex-chan lover
GOTTA MEME

16meme.png
For the simple fact that she didn't want to take the meat (UOHHHH) i gotta say, your meme is mid at best.

Saintess learned to love betting. I guess her holy kingdom is quite tolerant, even if it hates dungeons.
Well...
No, it's too much of a spoiler even for the spoiler tag. I'll just say their kingdom isn't as dungeon unfriendly as they seem.

Dex-chan lover
Saintess has multiple phylacteries. Closer to a all powerful lich than a saint at this point

Users who are viewing this thread