Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made

Cae

kill the other two and keep the silver for yourself

The riddle is easy: melt down the silver and then make three equally sized ignots.

These are medieval coins after all their value is directly tied to the material and not the bank giving you a bit more than the coin material is actually worth (as it is today).

Group Leader
Hey guys just want to say the raw publisher has changed from overlap's site to comic-gardo

Aggregator gang
Description is awful and the cover is rather generic but the actual manga isn't that bad at all, despite a bit of generic-ness. Give it a try

If the current translators are still around, PLEASE translate more of this! Its one of the better ones around and i greatly appreciate your effort! Really need someone to translate this, its too damn good so far to not get translated. If i could do it myself without spending years learning the language i would.

I only read the WN... part of it... so, can someone who already read the LN tell me if there too
the loli slave, "Meat", got raped repeatedly during X days by the bandits
... just to cleanse my soul a little in case if she wasn't... and know what to make MY canon...

Japanese LN's and their obsession with slavery is creepy as fuck

Well to be fair slavery is a pretty standard mindset of medevil time periods, and almost all fantasy stories are set in said time period hence slaves. They make even more sense with literal non human, humonoid beings for humans to enslave. That all being said, a few of the early novels had them and they were used as a way for the Protagonist to get a reliable buddy with out the chance of being deceived. Now Slavery is just inherent to the genre and there will almost always be a slavery arc at some point.

That all being said this is a pretty dark in tone Web Novel. Some examples.

Meat wasn't just a hug pillow in the Web Novel for the bandits.
Kenma's feet fetish is pretty hardcore.
Though they haven't come up in the Manga yet there will be some woman endowed with a little extra.
And just plain fucked up common sense in general (mainly because of all the japanese summoned heroes spreading bullshit, aka cosplay cafe's, fetish outfits as formal wear, the ability to marry your sister (ok maybe that one was just Haku)

Users who are viewing this thread