Zom 100 ~100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie~

@ThunderCloud the author's explanation will be something silly like the trenchcoat protects but the athletic wear is because she's gotta go fast

Fed-Kun's army
oh man, zombie action manga without dumb harem/romance, we are blessed :D

Beatrix doesn't appear on any of the covers so I assume she leaves the group or dies

Welp, that went downhill real fast. Although the recent chapters aren't that bad, they're still a ledtdown compared to the first volume.

I think it's better than most zombie stories, which tend to focus on degeneracy after breakdown of law (orgy bus in HSOTD) or tend towards cheap tragedy like Gakkou Gurashi. It feels like you could swap "zombies" for "meteor is going to hit the earth in 30 days and wipe out all life, better live out your fantasies now before you get splatted" or something like that.

@voidox oh... You're not gonna like this new chapter.
I hope the author pulls something out of his hat to make this better, otherwise i guess this isn't terrible either.

Group Leader
Posting here too for those who didn't see it in chapter 13's comments:

We are fully caught up with the magazine now, so there won't be any more chapters until the next one comes out, which will be on December 19th (plus however much time we take to translate it).

This is a monthly magazine too so we'll be on a monthly schedule in the future.

This is charming. The characters and situations can be quite funny. Art is great. I'll be following this for a while I imagine.

Im enjoying this. Its rare to see a zombie story focus on living life in this nightmare rather than the nightmare growing worse and worse by the day.

This is just the Dai-Gurren Brigade's cross-country roadtrip in the zombie apocalypse

Read through the all the current chapters and, wow, I haven't enjoyed a manga like this in a good while. Laughs, doses of emotional beats, and cliches abound... but I can't help but enjoy the MC fulfilling his bucket list bit by bit.

Love the story and the character, a comedy in zombie apocalypse ? definitely 10

But then his parents are dead lmao.

Also if the animals are zombifying that probably means life on earth is going to go extinct.

Dex-chan lover
A bucket list adventure in zombie apocalypse? Thats sounds more interesting than just trying to survive and make an anti-virus. Im in.

Group Leader
I see quite a few people commenting waiting for releases, this is a monthly manga sooo chapters are only coming out monthly.

Users who are viewing this thread