Zombie no Afureta Sekai Ore Dake ga Osowarenai - Ch. 30 - Revelation

Dex-chan lover
It's because the author want to end the story and move on. I played the VN and we are nearing the end, don't think they add a new story last time I checked it.

Yeah, I just had a look at the original web novel, we've got about 3-5 chapters left until we've covered it all
It hasn't been updated since 2017, it seems the author got writers block or something
In 2021 they said they'll try their best to write the next part, but it's been 3 years so I can't imagine it's going well

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I just had a look at the original web novel, we've got about 3-5 chapters left until we've covered it all
It hasn't been updated since 2017, it seems the author got writers block or something
In 2021 they said they'll try their best to write the next part, but it's been 3 years so I can't imagine it's going well
web novel? wasn't this from a game?

Dex-chan lover
This is based on a game though...
I've even seen all the sex CGs.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
There were two options.

Fake his death, or this.

I think it's kind of clear that faking his death is better.

Fed-Kun's army
So will this manga go on hiatus or have its own original ending? That sucks it feels like there should be way to this manga. World building, new environments/cities, possible gang rivalry’s, the military, oh well 😕

Aggregator gang
There's definitely a better way to part ways without animosity. Maybe faking an escape and walk into a horde to show off his immunity. The doctor and the others should've been smart enough to figure his deal out from that. Well, there's always a chance for Mitsuki to still be kicked out for being a danger though. Thanks for the TL

He has tons of ways to exit. She doesn't. She's brandished a gun at them. And unlike him, she's shown as pretty defenseless. Plus the 2 kids in tow. He knows it's dangerous, he already lost a kid. The only thing he thinks will work in the short term, is for them to see her as a victim.
And, there's no reason for that mob, to even believe that he's actually safe/immune. He could zombify on them at any time, regardless of him telling the truth, after lying for so long.

Power Uploader
So will this manga go on hiatus or have its own original ending? That sucks it feels like there should be way to this manga. World building, new environments/cities, possible gang rivalry’s, the military, oh well 😕
The visual novel has an original ending so the manga probably will do that too.

Double-page supporter
He has tried this many times already and it barely worked before lmao

Dex-chan lover
Unlike them though, he actually has a better chance to survive by being alone. In fact, socializing with them has limited his freedom.

Now, he can fuck zombie girls as much as he want.

I find it genuinely hilarious that many people wants the MC to go back to the semi-conscious zombie girl :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I find it genuinely hilarious that many people wants the MC to go back to the semi-conscious zombie girl :dogkek:
I don't know about the others. But for me the fact that she is a zombie makes it unique. And there's still so many mysteries about her (and other zombies) which increase the appeal.

Well, I was partially joking too though lol. I'm following this manga mainly for the mystery, and I kinda doubt they'll explore the romance that much.

Users who are viewing this thread