Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 28

@RPWPA Pregnancy causes hormonal changes that usually also cause changes in appetite and cravings. When my ma was pregnant with me she would go into crying fits when she couldn’t drink a tall glass of room temperature half and half (the coffee creamer stuff) and cup noodles. She barely even uses half and half in her coffee as-is, before or after she was pregnant with me. Cravings can vary from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy.

But also changes in the palate occur with age. The foods that we didn’t like as little kids can become favorites after growing up.

Edit: also the fact that she has her hand over her stomach is making people think it’s related to pregnancy.

Dex-chan lover
This guy clearly never watch Jojo part 5. If he did he would've know how important a contraceptive is.

To say something other than pregnancy:

In Japan they say that sour (esp. lemons) are the taste of youth for some reason. I think it has to do with the sour taste of growing up and the sour nature of young love. As an added bonus, sports teams apparently eat sugared lemon slices for quick energy.

we've been thinking that they're highschool students because of the skirt lol they're in college

but still too early for prego lmao

Dex-chan lover
artworks-000077775079-drmtjp-t500x500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread