Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 31

ABEEEEEE APROVEEEEEEESSSS!
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2F4997f4fc-c590-11e9-ae6e-a26d1d0455f4

Group Leader
@BCS bruh it's an unplanned teen pregnancy, of course people are going to be a little put off by it considering it's clearly being put in a positive light in this manga.
Though personally I ignore the teen part so I can enjoy the shenanigans.

To be honest, i didnt like this route
Like, just what the f*ck they are doing

But, i like to see the ending
Because in this chapter, they look like a happy family
So, i can approve this

Dex-chan lover
@CSmith327
You have to play the VN. There is one route that was deleted to anime because it was diverged too much with Nagisa's route. He is Hiragi Kappei. Which can only be started if you choose dodge Kyou's motorcycle. And the story was going through 5 years later which is the time when Tomoya becomes drunkard.

Dex-chan lover
did something happened that artist have to lock twitter acc?

wait he delete or private his pixiv too and all picture in danbooru got del request. What toxic twitter can be??

@nhoctu97 you can still read comments in the post of latest tweet. it was filled with critics, i didnt read them all

I'm still confused how are they able to get an apartment and a hotel booking(both love hotel and ryuokan alike), if they are in high school. Unless the girl is the one in high school and dude is legally an adult...Hmmmm.
Now that I think about it, we only see the girl's uniform not the boy's. He only appears in casual clothes.............say SIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Weekly 1 page manga... i need moar
Loving this story, curios to see the bb

@Gwapokotheman he meant, since they were in casual attire, ppl on receptionist (love hotel + ryoukan) might didnt ask for ID since they dont look underage.

Fed-Kun's army
@DrHizzle Eh I don't really think they executed it too poorly. The parents clearly expressed their displeasure with the teen pregnancy, but its not like there is much they can do at that point. If they are serious about each other and they both wanna keep the kid, its not like the parents can stop them. Plus most of the struggles regarding childhood pregnancies happen after the child is born because there are more expenses. Ik I'm essentially ignoring the risk of complications during a teen pregnancy, but its a manga so I doubt anything bad is going to happen in that regard. Plus they are kids so I doubt they are even thinking about that. So the couple being happy about it makes sense because they aren't looking at the potential financial issues in the future. As long as the author doesn't make them suddenly have super easy lives I think that it would be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread