Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 31.5 - Announcement

Dex-chan lover
FUCKIN TWITTER SHIT, they just feel invincible because they can talk shit without get punched hard by a fuckin brass knuckle. At this point, I'm start asking the real meaning of freedom of speech that Western's proud of, fuckin hypocrite asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Of course twitter was triggered, it's a heterosexual couple starring a conventionally attractive female. This is why you don't see sexy women in western videogames anymore, they straight up have to de-feminize women so trannies don't get triggered and join the 50+%.

Dex-chan lover
TWITTER
uxnVpF0m.png

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperRobotSolo Way to be a fucking idiot. Those people don't even know who he is because he's fucking Japanese. He got attacked on Twitter because he made the main heroine pregnant and some Japanese people didn't like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Getting butthurt about a twitter comic 🤔
When did humans devolve

Dex-chan lover
If you check a modern dictionary definition for Twitter, you'll find: "The most wretched digital hive of scum and villainy known to mankind."

It's an astronomical pity Twitter isn't allowed to go bankrupt.

Dex-chan lover
I will be honest, I really didn’t like the sudden change of direction for this series went after the mc got pregnant. Still I don’t condole harassment of the artist just because they messed up the story. There plenty of other mangas I read which took a dumb direction, so I don’t think it’s such a big deal to get all abusive about.

Whatever man. Fuck Twitter. Create the shit you wanna make; leave the critics to their own devices if they wanna complain.

Users who are viewing this thread