Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 31.5 - Announcement

As someone who worked in a highschool cafeteria, I saw many (too many IMO) pregnant girls just there, studying and living their lives normally. What I'm saying is that these things happen IRL and you may don't like it (I certainly don't), but attacking people who portrait this kind of stories in a positive way is discouraging.
TL;DR Yeah, twitter f-ing sucks

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Twitter is just a primitive version of the human hivemind. You can run, but you cannot hide.

And how weird to see so many people who were outraged about chapter 29 now suddenly play innocent

Double-page supporter
Oh, the series is going on, im relivied.
So, if i want to see the full announcement, have to pay the fanbox?

Dex-chan lover
@thedegenerate04 Multiple accounts aren't the issue, I have about eight for various (non-toxic) reasons, the issue is how they're used. My accounts probably have a grand total of 20 tweets combined, and most have never liked a single tweet. For those with multiple accounts using them to attack people, the problem is the person, not the number of accounts. They'd be just as toxic with one account spewing multiple toxic tweets. They're just harder to easily block with multiple accounts.

@DDBKuroi Not to mention a lot of the people that get most bent out of shape about teen pregnancy are dead-set against proper sex education being taught in schools. (Because it'll somehow encourage teens to have more sex, like teens need any encouragement to want to have sex.) And also totally against handing out free condoms to teens, or anything else that might actually reduce teen pregnancy. Total hypocrites.

Twitter is shit. Majority are snowflake, sjws who likes to meddle with things they do not approve of. Also happens to Uzaki-chan.

Dex-chan lover
I like Twitter because it feels like I'm reading the newspaper or something like that, but yeah almost everyone are just toxic snowflakes. Everybody talking shit about everything but crying at the first critique towards what they like, too many hypocrites.

twitter and toxic? this can't be real, right? i mean no way twitter is a toxic environment 🤪

Users who are viewing this thread