Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
@CSmith327
As you can see from other comments, the story is like that. But mostly are come from anime adaptation which cut some details.
In a whole VN version
The entire story is like the vision of the MC after he is dead right after Ushio (MC's daughter) is dead.
He is transcending to the illusionary world as the robot who were created and live together with the girl in illusionary world which is actually Ushio.

Everytime the MC (Tomoya) makes someone happy in every person route, an orb of light will appear and be collected. But each orb can grant any wish to everyone. Which in anime is explained in ~After Story~ on Katsuki Shima's route and demonstrate in Fuuko's route. In VN, everytime we clear the route and make someone happy, in the opening menu, an orb of light appear under the tree. But after you clear Fuuko route, an orb is missing because Fuuko use it to wish for her older sister to marry Yuusuke and have happy marriage life.

But, this time, Tomoya's wish is too big for a single light orb to grant because reviving a dead person because it makes a singularity. Thus Tomoya need to collect more orb to grant that big wish. After his wish is granted, the illusionary world cease to exists because they have to be revived and turn back to when Ushio was just born. Then, in the game, the opening menu show young Ushio sleeping under the tree instead orbs.

@Lolipop_Candy While you kinda spoiled a lot for me, I'll probably forget about it whenever I actually get around to it. It sounds pretty complex, and it's smart the way they encourage to play every route. Tbh I've never actually seriously played a vn before. I played a few short yuri ones and I played the first quarter of Death Mark, but never really got invested in a vn. I wanted to play Kanon, but after I saw who's supposed to be the canon love interest I didn't care for it as much. I'll probably still play it anyways since the soundtrack is good and it's not badly written, I just didn't care for that character. I also have Steins Gate and it's sequel on my vita, so I'll play it too. I'm mostly just reading manga right now

Dex-chan lover
chotto the fucking matte, aren't they in high school still ?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how everyone claims they love "true love" stories, but as soon as someone takes it to the logical conclusion, everyone loses their goddamn mind.

That escalated waaay too quickly
I was surprised a few chapers back that they actually had sex that fast
Now a full on belly
Damn bro okay, mc is on full auto on the p

Double-page supporter
I thought they were joking... but after re-read a few chapter back, i know this will gonna happen.

Users who are viewing this thread