Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 30

oh so its for real for real. hopefully the author talks about teenage pregnancy in a responsible way

Dex-chan lover
@MangaAce1 It's okay, they only hit her on the head once, they hit the guy twice! (To be fair, hitting her on the head is unlikely to endanger the baby.)

@htt The problem is in that particular phrase "the baby" is what native speakers would use. If you want to keep the cuter baby reference, something like "Baby got us scolded the worst we've ever been, huh..." would sound more natural.

@DeOneChester Between chapters 16 & 17 is one occurrence. But they also got an apartment together, so that's probably not the only time.

Group Leader
@DeOneChester according to chapter 28 she started having sour food cravings after their trip, so presumably some time within chapters 24-26. They were playing Uno until morning on their last night there according to chapter 27, but it was probably a weekend trip so it was probably the night before

Fed-Kun's army
@htt
Well you're obviously not going to change it so I just won't waste my time trying to make you.

Dex-chan lover
@DeOneChester probably multiple times. But the clearest evidence is in chapter 16 and 17 when they're in a hotel to "take a break" and next chapter is "That wasn't a break at all"

Fed-Kun's army
This is only the 30th chapter and she's already pregnant. Fast pacing is nice and all but jesus christ.

@htt I'm really not sure why people want you to put "the" before "baby" since it isn't grammatically correct with or without it. The line should either be: "Getting pregnant with a baby is the worst we've ever been scolded, huh..." OR "Getting pregnant is the worst we've ever been scolded, huh..."

Using either one is up to you, but they're both grammatically correct either way.

Users who are viewing this thread