Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 29

@Qx403 I think that person gave you a bit of misinformation. A few chapters before the trip with the 2 office ladies, they are playing on a swing. The guy says he’s tired and wants to take a break as they are passing by a hotel (the sign is in the background). The next chapter, they are in the hotel, the guy has robes on and she says “that wasn’t actually a break. I’ll forgive you if you make me your wife”. Which heavily implies that’s where they did it. They could have also did it on that trip with the office ladies but that previous hotel scene seems more likely, or they did twice lol.

@ThermiteKitty A few chapters before the trip with the 2 office ladies, they are playing on a swing. The guy says he’s tired and wants to take a break as they are passing by a hotel (the sign is in the background). The next chapter, they are in the hotel, the guy has robes on and she says “that wasn’t actually a break. I’ll forgive you if you make me your wife”. Which heavily implies that’s where they did it. Although, they couldve still done it on that trip with the office ladies too lol.

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations 🎉

You can tell the comment section never met they're father

Users who are viewing this thread