Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 31

Aggregator gang
Next chapter prediction :
Loss_comic.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I like how they conveniently gloss over (due to time skip) all the horrible shit female bodies have to go through during pregnancy. Yeah...kinda hard to encourage the young'uns to breed when they realize how fucking awful pregnancy + childbirth really is and it won't get any better until the kid is like 3-4 years old. This is almost propaganda with how misleading they make the "magic" of reproduction seem.

You wanna see some real shit? Look into Digopuri by the person who made Genshiken. Bottom line is pregnancy sucks, childbirth sucks, raising children sucks, and we should all praise our parents every day that they went through all that bullshit to bring us into existence cause god damn they sure as hell suffered for it.

Dex-chan lover
That was a time skip. She was like 0% pregnant and now is like third trimester already.

Dex-chan lover
If they keep up this pace, I'd expect next chapter to be in the hospital shortly after delivery.

Dex-chan lover
Thing are going so fast that by Ch. 50 I'm expecting this series to switch over unto their child's relationships with a time-skip.

Aggregator gang
@CurlyBruce They aren't "conveniently glossing over" anything. It's a single-page SoL manga. It's not a documentary. Complaining that the boring/tough parts are left out is laughably stupid in a genre like this. That said, pregnancy is a very subjective experience, that, believe it or not, is required to keep humanity going. It is just "magical" and fairly easy for some people. It depends on the mother's body, it depends on the type of relationship, and it depends on the type of kid. This is coming from someone who ruled out having kids when I was like 15. I think it sounds awful in every way, but I know plenty of older people who have intentionally had 5+ kids just because they enjoy the whole experience.

So if she really did get pregnant back at the ryokan, does that mean they weren't playing uno? Geez, I seriously thought they were only playing uno because she talked about the two OLs joining in.

Fed-Kun's army
w h a t t h e f u c k i s g o i n g o n h e r e ./2

im legit scared with the pace of this

Users who are viewing this thread