Vinland Saga - Vol. 27 Ch. 201 - Thousand Year Voyage Part 10

Dex-chan lover
Please keep on releasing. That App is only available on America so I have no way to read the new chapter if you stop. Also you've done an amazing job so far and I don't think the official release will be on par with that, same as JumpPlus is nowhere near as good as the scanlation teams working on these series.

Aggregator gang
PLease don't stop yet, K-manga is going to be us exclusive for the foreseeable future, so those of us in canada/uk still wont have access to simulpub. also the website is region locked to the us at this time

Group Leader
Please keep on releasing. That App is only available on America so I have no way to read the new chapter if you stop. Also you've done an amazing job so far and I don't think the official release will be on par with that, same as JumpPlus is nowhere near as good as the scanlation teams working on these series.
PLease don't stop yet, K-manga is going to be us exclusive for the foreseeable future, so those of us in canada/uk still wont have access to simulpub. also the website is region locked to the us at this time
Not being able to access K Manga doesn't mean you won't be able to access the chapters. The chapters will be ripped easily and uploaded to other aggregator sites that host rips of official translations. Just google "read Vinland saga" starting next month and you'll be able to find the chapters within a couple of clicks.

Aggregator gang
Not being able to access K Manga doesn't mean you won't be able to access the chapters. The chapters will be ripped easily and uploaded to other aggregator sites that host rips of official translations. Just google "read Vinland saga" starting next month and you'll be able to find the chapters within a couple of clicks.
i really only read on mangadex, I do have the official double volumes, but i have a manga addiction and need my vinland saga
:p

Dex-chan lover
salute.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I wish I could believe it, but you can't find Munou no Nana or Dead Mount Death Play anywhere but the official sites, it could be the same with Vinland.

K Manga USA only, because the rest of the world doesn't matter. Forced to use other site. Fuck Kodansha. K Manga will be a shitty coin site, MangaUp sucks, K Manga will censor everything. Manga will die in the west wothout fansubs. Several MangaUp chapters still behind the shitty coin system, same will happen with K Manga. RIP Vinland Saga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

"Oh, I'm sorry, that's true. I couldn't draw the story well. Recently, I've been worrying about what to do with the story, but it's timed up. I think I can draw more next month." - Yukimura on Twitter​

Need Yukimura to take a long (maybe 2+ month) break and outline what he wants to do. Big respect for him being so open all the time, but it is worrying if he's so unsure about the direction of the story.

Aggregator gang
thank you so much!! even though it's nice to have an official source i'll definitely miss your scanlations 🥹

Dex-chan lover
If it wasn't obvious from the context of the chapter, it seems like utqotaqan is a Mi'kmaq word for grave/graves. If anyone is curious you can hear some proper pronunciations here https://www.mikmaqonline.org/words-mp3/media/u/utqotaqan/index.html

Anyways, it seems obvious that the Markland indigenous peoples got mass infected with disease(s) from the settlers, but what is less clear is what happened to the Markland settlers themselves? Did the indigenous Markland tribe(s) attack the settlers after so many of the indigenous people got sick, or is it more that the disease mutated and the Markland settlers got reinfected back and died from disease as well?

Group Leader
I wish I could believe it, but you can't find Munou no Nana or Dead Mount Death Play anywhere but the official sites, it could be the same with Vinland.
K Manga USA only, because the rest of the world doesn't matter. Forced to use other site. Fuck Kodansha. K Manga will be a shitty coin site, MangaUp sucks, K Manga will censor everything. Manga will die in the west wothout fansubs. Several MangaUp chapters still behind the shitty coin system, same will happen with K Manga. RIP Vinland Saga.
The difference between K Manga and MangaUp (which is where the series Kyrokis mentioned are published) is that MangaUp only has an app, not a website. It's impossible to rip from the app at the moment, but K Manga will have a website thus will be vulnerable like literally any other manga webservice.

Muchas gracias por todo su trabajo, durante años he esperado sus capitulos mes a mes para poder leer esta maravillosa obra, ¡les deseo lo mejor y fue un gusto compartir este viaje con ustedes!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for these chapters, y'all!
It's been a pleasure being here to read them.
You've done an amazing job. Be proud of yourselves, for this is an achievement!

Over and Out.- Gil.
holo_anonymous_44cce062be58338c22e0334a68a22891.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread