Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 34 Ch. 300 - The 13th Seat

Dex-chan lover
I want irumati to show his Chad level due to which he has such a big harem

Dex-chan lover
Smart.

The entire speech was a huge trap to distract all of them, by practically stabbing an open wound he gained some very crucial seconds of pure hesitation.

Couple that with the fact that he has collected some pretty strong demons and weapons... yeah, this first round Baal has won.

How big a victory is another thing entirely, but that will depend on how they react after this entrance.

This story has no right to have such complex and compelling political intrigue, feels almost like all that we have dealt till now was just the author diverting the focus of the true story, even when she literally slapped our faces with the machinations happening in the background.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm sure something going to happen seeing that panel with the upper deity princess shura. Can't be arsed with this fucker baal and his goons. I prefer to see the wrath of this so called princess upon these insolent demons. Would be pointless if all this only leading to hapi hapi hapi no one dies like usual.

The author should grow some balls and let characters die to further escalates iruma wishy-washy attitude. We already got friendship whatnot, lovers romance whatnot, family bond whatnot, blablabla at this point if no death is happening then i dont know what will. Iruma would just be another boring protag like the others. Fucking step up and grow some balls.

Supporter
Huh? Huh? Huh?

He was missing right? And if I remember correctly suspended in a tube at the fingers’ lab? Wonder if he’s evil now.
Yep. Next time, we'll probably figure out if he broke out of his own accord (he is/was one of the 13 crowns, he should be exceptionally powerful) or if he's now just a monster controlled by Baal.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Nothing against Master Bachiko, at all, but why is she the obvious choice? Was he just bullshiting until that thing showed up?

Double-page supporter
The author should grow some balls (...)
I don't think she wants to. I mean, I'm just guessing, but I don't think she cares for being a 'him'.
(...)if no death is happening then i dont know what will. Iruma would just be another boring protag like the others.
Funny...You are arguing that if no death happens then Iruma will be another boring protagonist like the others...while ALMOST EVERY F****** MANGA HAS DEATHS FOR 'CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT'!!!

I'll say this. If you need death to be entertained, then go see your local therapist, maybe even psychiatrist. You ARE sick. Maybe it's just depression, but it can also be sociopathy or the like. In either case, it's best for you and your surroundings if you get diagnosed by a skilled professional.

In other words, no. Death is not a 'be all, end all' tool to make stories fun. It's a super-cheap tool to create NEGATIVE emotions in people. And people that are too shallow to understand themselves think that a story bringing ANY emotions from them is good, even if said emotions are both cheap and negative.

And yes. This post is rather hostile, but it's because this kind of shit is far too common where people don't give a damn about a cohesive story, reasonable progression, unique characters or anything. They just want to see someone die and don't give a damn about anything else.

Double-page supporter
Or have you just been wishing for that to happen?
I love how conflicted he looks, even though he is essentially forcing a coup to bring the demon world forward.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone think Delkira will return sometime in the future, or do you all think that he's gone for good?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Nothing against Master Bachiko, at all, but why is she the obvious choice? Was he just bullshiting until that thing showed up?
That does sound like b%llshitting , but while Bachiko would be the least controversial choice, she isn't particularly exceptional, just one elite amongst many.

Users who are viewing this thread