Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 34 Ch. 300 - The 13th Seat

Smart.

The entire speech was a huge trap to distract all of them, by practically stabbing an open wound he gained some very crucial seconds of pure hesitation.

Couple that with the fact that he has collected some pretty strong demons and weapons... yeah, this first round Baal has won.

How big a victory is another thing entirely, but that will depend on how they react after this entrance.

This story has no right to have such complex and compelling political intrigue, feels almost like all that we have dealt till now was just the author diverting the focus of the true story, even when he literally slapped our faces with the machinations happening in the background.
Wait if ur talking about the author she's a woman

Anyone think Delkira will return sometime in the future, or do you all think that he's gone for good?
I think using Iruma's ring, he will return or they will use Iruma himself to revive him which was 0.1% of happening
I'm thinking if the demon king could come back, he would, but something is restricting him

holy guacamole; i was expecting some disaster but this feels like the start of something huge

Dex-chan lover
Well, that turned out to be a far lamer twist than I was expecting, let alone hoping for.
Your plot-twist is mediocre, mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
That’s a good point, loath as I am to admit Baal in anyway being correct.

Did Delkira ever say he would return? The only person, nay the only demon who would know the truth would be Sullivan. But Sullivan isn’t a reliable narrator of the truth. He might be lying to himself, and therefor all of demonkind.

This night has been a long time coming, does Baal intend on starting a war? Just how does Iruma factor into his plans? Will all those present at the dinner know of Iruma’s true origins? If so, how will Azz take it? Ameri already loves him regardless, she knows, but Azz doesn’t. He would never hate Iruma, but if even for a moment some hesitation is shown, that could be the difference between life and death.

Users who are viewing this thread