Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 3.2 - Totally Unpopular

Dex-chan lover
Uhhhh... no.

it's 3-4.5 relaxed... it stretches, especially in anticipation to sex... and can stretch A LOT.

The actual length that leads to more pain than pleasure is when you go above 7.5-8 for length (7" for girth).
7" girth is a baby's head, shoving something like that with 8" long is like making the girl feel like pumping babies all day/all night/all week long.

The entire novel is him never getting his dick wet, gonna be a gag manga all the way with no development nor closure.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think you know how girth works.....

it is Circumference not diameter.... so it would be 2.22inches diameter...

If a babies head is that small... they'd be dead.
oh... I see. I was wondering if there is a woman who would really put a literal log inside her thinking of girth in my misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, paying the one-night brothel fees of your soldiers before battle should be a perfectly ordinary request.
For a captain of a band of unruly mercenaries? Sure.
But a prince doing that for his royal bodyguards? Only if he is portrayed as corrupt and debauched.

He has none of the qualities that make his gender attractive to the opposite sex.
Being over-the-top masculine is sure to attract attention from women. Just like a woman having huge breasts and wide hips.
It's not in everyone's taste, but there should be plenty of women who want that.

About the clothes - clothing trends varied a lot through the ages. Maybe the Queen thinks she looks kind of like Conan the Barbarian, all mighty and strong and not wearing much of anything. Because she wants to show off that she's not going to die anytime soon.
MC's clothes are probably his own design, since he doesn't want to look sexy, and there are no other male knights in the country.

I wonder if people are naturally short-lived in this setting, since we did not see a single old person, except for MC's mother who died at 35 years old of old age.

Dex-chan lover
Being over-the-top masculine is sure to attract attention from women. Just like a woman having huge breasts and wide hips.
It's not in everyone's taste, but there should be plenty of women who want that.
This is a world where the sex roles are (supposedly) reversed. So a big, muscular, "masculine" man should be about as attractive to the average woman of this world ... as a big, muscular, masculine woman is to the average man of ours.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is a world where the sex roles are (supposedly) reversed. So a big, muscular, "masculine" man should be about as attractive to the average woman of this world ... as a big, muscular, masculine woman is to the average man of ours.
Societal roles are inverted. But biology stays the same.
On a related note, women olympic champions are beautiful and popular among men.

Users who are viewing this thread