Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - Totally Unpopular

Dex-chan lover
I pity Valiere, she's earnest but is surrounded either by political adversaries or by retards, sole exception being Faust.
The WN says she's actually (unintentionally) better-equipped than expected. Zabine is actually quite effective (and perhaps a savant at leadership, despite her horny monke brain). The rest of her guards are not particularly important, but they're not incapable either since they're all still trained fighters (they're all just horny dorks, and the 2nd princess guard is essentially a frat (sorority?) house).

Zabine is actually the (original) heir to head spymaster noble house. She was apparently discarded for her poor sense of manners (and playing with her little brother's wiener, albeit from how it read it didn't seem to be fetish-y, more like silly/stupid). Zabine is clever, but she's too lackadaisical and selfish to really be a good political figurehead of the family, so her little sister instead is the heir and Zabine is disowned (Zabine pays them back by sneaking back into her household from time to time to poach ducks to eat).

There's a mystery arc (after the Willendorf arc) where Faust has to investigate the murder of Roberto (the Queen's ex-husband/king-consort) at the Queen's order (actually as a silly pretext to get into his fucking pants because she's lonely and horny and very, very interested at the official measure of his titanic schlong) and this is brought up.

Dex-chan lover
According to WN Raw, one of the general takes a measure of his d*ck, normal size is 20cm maximum at 25cm
.... that would barely fit in most Lmao... and would be painful. (above 19-20cm mostly causes discomfort and pain, unless lots of working up to it :| )

Although maybe in this world female anatomy is more accpeting... although given they into shota's I doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
from what I can tell, the whole manga is basically political toe-stepping and power struggles to do just that. So far, major players include the Queen herself, both princesses, the first princess' Adviser (who is a war buddy for him, and based on the one interaction we've seen, has probably the best chances since he's actually considered it with her) and now the second princess' knights, who all seem to be so low spec, they are all but branded "The Chimps"
someone else said this in the comments of a previous chapter but i feel like our main character is never getting any considering the title, although there have been other manga where the title has become obsolete

Dex-chan lover
I feel i little ashamed to say it, but i like this series, is quite funny, but where i can find and read the WN o LN of this?, i seen lots saying spoilers of the series, now i want to read it.

Dex-chan lover
"Being such a huge man, I'm sure his cock is huge as well"
"Why don't you join us, Valiere-sama? I'm sure that cock can take one more pers-"
What a peak fiction 10/10
The funny thing is, since dicks have their own average ranges and are generally around the same length, they don't correspond to height at all. So tall people's tend to 'look' like theirs are smaller because of the contrast, even though it's a normal size. But this is manga, so.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Valiere has to put up with a lot, doesn't she

I love how she just completely lost it at her thought process and started hoping they would die in battle
...And then smashed a vase over her head

Dex-chan lover
Poor Valiere has to put up with a lot, doesn't she
No joke, perhaps the official Light Novel is more edited, but this manga seems way better in characterization and showing off the characters than the web novel. Valiere is waaaaaay more expressive and sympathetic in the manga with a viewpoint on her cuteness and facial expressions.

Perhaps it's just a personal impression, but Valiere seems way more depressing and flat (no pun intended) a character in the web novel, and something of a dreary pushover (and Faust constantly reiterating how he's completely uninterested in her because she doesn't have big breasts gets actually kind of sad, in a pathetic puppy sort of way...).

She's sort of around to be shown off as being bullied by her sister/Astarte and even her mother (who technically means well but is very much not above attempting to steal Faust's virginity because she's had a dry spell for five years). You sympathize with her situation, but it's hard to "support" her per se when she's more of a convenient plot device to get Faust moved around.

In the manga she's thankfully much spunkier due to her visual portrayal.

Which is hilarious in hindsight because as far as the web novel has gotten, cute little Vali is the only girl who's gotten Faust's mighty dong in a non-canon R-18 side chapter the author wrote for funsies.

Dex-chan lover
The WN says she's actually (unintentionally) better-equipped than expected. Zabine is actually quite effective (and perhaps a savant at leadership, despite her horny monke brain). The rest of her guards are not particularly important, but they're not incapable either since they're all still trained fighters (they're all just horny dorks, and the 2nd princess guard is essentially a frat (sorority?) house).

Zabine is actually the (original) heir to head spymaster noble house. She was apparently discarded for her poor sense of manners (and playing with her little brother's wiener, albeit from how it read it didn't seem to be fetish-y, more like silly/stupid). Zabine is clever, but she's too lackadaisical and selfish to really be a good political figurehead of the family, so her little sister instead is the heir and Zabine is disowned (Zabine pays them back by sneaking back into her household from time to time to poach ducks to eat).

There's a mystery arc (after the Willendorf arc) where Faust has to investigate the murder of Roberto (the Queen's ex-husband/king-consort) at the Queen's order (actually as a silly pretext to get into his fucking pants because she's lonely and horny and very, very interested at the official measure of his titanic schlong) and this is brought up.
Bro this story is good

Dex-chan lover
Everybody ... and I do mean EVERYBODY is literally cock-blocking everybody else. That INCLUDES the ML cock-blocking himself. I understand he doesn't want to be seen as a man-whore but ... come on bro, LMAO.

Dex-chan lover
.... that would barely fit in most Lmao... and would be painful. (above 19-20cm mostly causes discomfort and pain, unless lots of working up to it :| )

Although maybe in this world female anatomy is more accpeting... although given they into shota's I doubt it.
Bro, this is manga. Manga girls' stomachs are more flexible than rubber.

Dex-chan lover
Screen_Shot_2020-04-28_at_12.21.48_PM.jpg
I'm looking for this meme. Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread