Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 3.2 - Totally Unpopular

Dex-chan lover
As a mental exercise I like to flip the genders and what comes to mind is a bunch of horny knights trying to get into the pants of the amazon beauty war hero(ine). That and the MC's small childhood friend trying to avoid getting NTR by the obviously more well endowed chimp knights.

Double-page supporter
Cunny princess best girl, but Shimaidon Oyakodon is best ending
43d.gif

Dex-chan lover
Coming from the light novel, I can say with some certainty that this manga adaptation improves on its source material. Aside from subduing the unnecessary isekai element, they've omitted some flashbacks to make it more concise instead, which I think is a step up. Source material purist might disagree though.

Too bad they kept the overuse of the word "chimpanzee."
It's kind of a pity too, bonobos like to mate more often than chimpanzees. =/

Dex-chan lover
So is the woman in this world prefer femboy?

But again and again, they seems to be attracted to our giga chad mc
Since it's reversed morals and such, it would appear all boys stay as stunted femboys, unlike Polidoro's mom who actually had the good sense to give him muscle training and such so he would grow into the absolute unit we have. The females otherwise are supposed to be as horny as guys here would be when there's a young sexy teen girl walking around in skimpy clothing. =/ I'm still awaiting the rape comparisons and arguments.

Dex-chan lover
So is the woman in this world prefer femboy?

But again and again, they seems to be attracted to our giga chad mc
The web novel says that
apparently poor Faust was born in the wrong country per se. The rival "barbarian" nation of Willendorf actually LIKES big, giant muscly men. Faust was born in the place where they like cute tomgirls, while right across the borders to his own noble territory, he's considered the most "beautiful" man to ever exist due to his powerful physique and incredible fighting strength.

Fun fact: when sent as a diplomat to Willendorf, Faust has to fight off a hundred (iirc) duels to finally get to the Willendorf palace. The first one is to simply cross the border as a Willendorf cultural thing...but all of the 100 duels from the get-go are of Willendorf noblewomen who know he's coming and all are challenging him in single combat to make him their husband! (And while this sounds nice in its own way at first, many of them apparently already have husbands...so Faust would be a second or more.) We'll have a good while to get here though; it happens after this arc with Valiere and the bandits finishes, and that could take a while via manga.

Dex-chan lover
So…is the author gonna edge us all day, or will Polidoro finally get the harem he wants?

Dex-chan lover
The web novel says that
apparently poor Faust was born in the wrong country per se. The rival "barbarian" nation of Willendorf actually LIKES big, giant muscly men. Faust was born in the place where they like cute tomgirls, while right across the borders to his own noble territory, he's considered the most "beautiful" man to ever exist due to his powerful physique and incredible fighting strength.

Fun fact: when sent as a diplomat to Willendorf, Faust has to fight off a hundred (iirc) duels to finally get to the Willendorf palace. The first one is to simply cross the border as a Willendorf cultural thing...but all of the 100 duels from the get-go are of Willendorf noblewomen who know he's coming and all are challenging him in single combat to make him their husband! (And while this sounds nice in its own way at first, many of them apparently already have husbands...so Faust would be a second or more.) We'll have a good while to get here though; it happens after this arc with Valiere and the bandits finishes, and that could take a while via manga.
Hey, you dropped this 👑

Dex-chan lover
There are quite a few manga set in a "world of moral reversal", where women are more socially dominant and sexually aggressive than men. It's an interesting premise, but I always wind up at least half frustrated by these stories. None of them really take the idea seriously.

This is most obvious in the failure to reverse clothing and the dynamics of sex appeal. Men in such a world should wear more decorative and revealing clothing (e.g. ballgowns & sexy lingerie), while women should dress like men do in ours (full coverage uniforms suggesting seriousness & importance). I mean, paying the one-night brothel fees of your soldiers before battle should be a perfectly ordinary request. And very few women should be attracted to a man like Faust. He has none of the qualities that make his gender attractive to the opposite sex.

I know it's silly to be bothered by such things in a lightweight isekai series. It's an escapist genre that isn't meant to be thought about. And for what it is, Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi is quite good. But I'd nevertheless love to see someone someday do real justice to the gender-flipped world concept.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread