Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Perfect Yellow

Group Leader
Remember kids, never talk to strangers. Or ghosts.

So now we have confirmation Michi is experiencing gaps in her memory with at least 3 confirmed incidents (her first meeting with Kasumi, Sayaka seeing her talking with Aizawa, the summer festival). From the way she was acting at the end, this could potentially be a 4th incident of her memory getting wiped? Maybe her younger self(?) is responsible? Either an overprotective guardian, or maybe something not so neatly good or evil. Was she the one that blocked Michi from talking to Aizawa, or was it something on Aizawa's side?

I'm so excited to see the mysteries taking off; I never thought it'd run this deep when I picked it up. All I knew I was getting into was a silly manga about a dumb gay ghost. We now have 3 major overarching mysteries: Why did Aizawa die/what makes her unique from other ghosts? Why does Michi have an automated defense system that won't allow her to speak with Aizawa? And what do the marks mean, and how do they bind these two together? Two literal star-crossed lovers: now we've got a story.

Random other details: The calendar says October. There's a flier for the Koga (古賀) Festival, which is a city in Fukuoka. Sayaka drew an odd shadow over Aizawa which I'm not about to overlook. Kasumi and Sayaka are the cutest couple. I'm getting more curious why Michi's mom isn't around, considering it's a story about ghosts. With memory loss, it's also now possible Michi was the one who made the mark binding Aizawa in the first place. Given all the emphasis on how childlike Aizawa is, is she missing memories too? Does this explain Sayaka's density, or was she just born perfect?

And here's some heavy speculation. There's no direct evidence, but the possibility's open, and it's a strong possibility...

It's October. The summer festival would have been about ~2 months ago. Michi can't remember what happened that night.
Aizawa died ~2 months ago. Something horrifying?

Edit: I forgot that, according to ch4, Aizawa canonically died on August 20th. That would put her death right around Obon, one of Japan's biggest festivals honoring the dead, when spirits are meant to appear.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is very intriguing. Going over what Beltaro wrote above. It is very possible that Michi may have seen the death of Aizawa during the summer festival. Since Michi had weird powers since birth, it is possible that she may have unconsciously bound Aizawa's spirit to her as she was dying, somehow erasing the memories of both Aizawa and her in the process.
I am speculating on this because she was able to increase the range of Aizawa's movements (From the classroom to different areas of the school) She would only he capable of doing that if she was the one that bound her.
That brings all sort of questions. Where exactly did Aizawa died? Why was she haunting that classroom? It would make more sense if she was haunting the area where she died (Festival?).
It is very strange that we got no details as to how Aizawa died. Specially because we know how the press likes to milk things like that for their own benefit.
If that was true then who or what killed Aizawa. I am beginning to think that Aizawa wasn't just a run of the mill girl, She could have been like Michi or Sayaka and got caught in something dangerous.

The manga is insane right now, the mystery behind Aizawa and Micchi's connection is super interesting, this memory loss theme just opened the door to something much bigger and possible disturbing thing. I'm scared bois

Dex-chan lover
This is very intriguing. Going over what Beltaro wrote above. It is very possible that Michi may have seen the death of Aizawa during the summer festival. Since Michi had weird powers since birth, it is possible that she may have unconsciously bound Aizawa's spirit to her as she was dying, somehow erasing the memories of both Aizawa and her in the process.
I am speculating on this because she was able to increase the range of Aizawa's movements (From the classroom to different areas of the school) She would only he capable of doing that if she was the one that bound her.
That brings all sort of questions. Where exactly did Aizawa died? Why was she haunting that classroom? It would make more sense if she was haunting the area where she died (Festival?).
It is very strange that we got no details as to how Aizawa died. Specially because we know how the press likes to milk things like that for their own benefit.
If that was true then who or what killed Aizawa. I am beginning to think that Aizawa wasn't just a run of the mill girl, She could have been like Michi or Sayaka and got caught in something dangerous.
This is purely vibe based but it would seem weird to me that Michi bound Aizawa to herself but the mark only appears after their deal in the ch 6.

Dex-chan lover
image.png
I really like small details in the manga that allude to what happened. Also adding onto Beltaro's statement, my personal small theory that doesn't have any evidence but would be kind of interesting is that Aizawa went up the same mountain as Kasumi and Sayaka went up because she heard what Sayaka was hearing. Of course Sayaka and Kasumi got lucky that they fell and landed in a place that wasn't dangerously low to the ground. While Aizawa on the other hand, fell down the entire cliff.

Of course this theory makes no sense, but I think it would be interesting. I will probably talk more about the contents of the chapter later in an edit. Every single time a new chapter comes out it makes me want to reread the manga all over again :nyoron: I wonder if there is like a discord or reddit to discuss this manga like how there's one for pbmmv

Dex-chan lover
Things are getting tasty ... And I need a good night of sleep to have enough brains to theorize 🥱😪😴

Dex-chan lover
The ghost hand print on Sayaka’s leg, Michi’s memory loss and that creepy last page, yeah, something really messed up happened during the summer festival and it’s likely connected to Aizawa’s dead

Also, the shadow covering half of Aizawa’s body that Sayaka drew is extremely concerning

Users who are viewing this thread