The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 23 Ch. 70 - The Southern Campaign X

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but wonder if he realized the implications of what he said later.
wnct72.png

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely loved this chapter and that last panel where she says, "I will face whoever comes after us...even God... Thanks for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
Sigh man, i really love this story the only problem i have with it is that this is a flashback and that they lost the war
Why
Because they got dogpiled by literally everyone else and eventually they ran out of resources to continue fighting. It is too bad, though, because despite the author's intentions it's not hard to sympathize with Tanya and hope for her to succeed.

Double-page supporter
(All the military stuffs went over my head)
This was actually the reason I dropped the light novel after finishing the first volume. I can appreciate the political/strategic aspect somewhat, but focusing on it to the point where it detracts from the current events just felt off to me. For the record, I regularly read other light novels, and enjoy both the anime and manga for this series so it might just be me but idk

Ah yes, a "dud". In no way were those explosives tampered with or primed to react to people badmouthing the Eleventh Goddess. Of course.

Thank you for the chapter! Also, props to the guy who did the CLRD. It's awesome.

Dex-chan lover
that was a dud, aka unexploded ordinance that was shot at you, it was franco artillery that didn't explode on impact
Let me get this straight. You think it is okay to build a base camp around a pile of unexploded ordinance since those were the ones shot at you? o_O

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Bring back the ponytail :meguuusad: bring back the longer hair :meguuusad: she looks so janky now whaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
no, they shot it SPECIFICALLY WHERE YOU SET UP CAMP
Read the last two chapters: the "Germans" were advancing, hoping to surprise the "French" with a "bait" and Lugo ambushed them with artillery from the "United States." Nowhere in the chapter they mentioned that the French hit their camp.

Dex-chan lover
images

step 1: wait for them to set up camp

step 2: calculate metrics while they are setting up

step 3: shell them with arty, completing the ambush
Try re-reading the last few chapters before you write something that is not supported by either the LN or the manga.

Dex-chan lover
And with her luck, whether or not it is interpreted that way, she will most likely survive with achievements under her belt again. And Central Command will probably deem that she's too good a field commander to remove from her post.
Most likely I imagine it’ll go this way. She’s getting more aware of the image she’s leaving on people, but at this point, she’s a hugely valuable asset at this point, if I remember correctly, Rommel directly said something along those lines in a previous chapter

Users who are viewing this thread