Watashi ga 15-sai de wa Nakunatte mo. - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Ahh... Ehhhh .. mhhhhhh .. uhhhh...
I think I need to reread all of this 2 or 3 more times before making a comment about the end.

At least it seems not the horror ending that we feel was cocking in the last chapters.

So many things are missing...
So he rescued wife, than she abandoned him once again?
Daughter lost nothing?
Kinda meh.

Dex-chan lover
you get what you did bro, in the first place you choose your ego than people surrounding around you and now you regret it. Well regret will always came in the last moment. I think the best this this this guy can do is taking an action to atone your sin and becoming respectable man not an asshole, who knows your family will forgive you.

Dex-chan lover
damn this shit's ass the one person that didn't deserve a good ending got a good ending ffs
Not true; the dad was kinda a victim, but in the end, he himself didn't properly talk to his wife about his issues....

He instead chose to cheat.....

Yes, he had issues.... but did he actually try to communicate with her? Did he try to go to therapy together???

He himself chose the wrong choice.... and even the other girl who gave him a chance to have a new life, he just abandoned her and their new daughter....

Double-page supporter
I didnt expect the last chapter so soon, I still need to reread the rest

Dex-chan lover
Honestly bros, the conclusion isn't quite as wild as the journey itself, but I'm really glad Shiina-san found her purpose in life now that her daughter has broken free from the cycle of regret and depression that Shiina-san was trapped in. I'm happy for Kokoa and Tomoko as they move forward, and I hope the man can also move on and take responsibility for his actions in the past, becoming a responsible adult for society. He shouldn't dwell too much on the past that clearly didn't care about him. I guess that's what they mean when they say what goes around comes around, eh... Thanks for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread