Tonari no Kuderella o Amayakashitara, Uchi no Aikagi o Watasu Koto ni Natta - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
So she practiced the song so much that she can still sing it by heart months later, but having the wrong music sheet in front of her at the performance completely shut her down?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm a dummy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So she practiced the song so much that she can still sing it by heart months later, but having the wrong music sheet in front of her at the performance completely shut her down?
I think the music sheet she had was the one she had memorized, but everyone else sang from a different one.

Erm, what does having a cross around your neck, have to do with responsibility? Or is it like British issue, where because their King invented his own church so he can fuck around, that British christians see cross as symbol of purity and responsibility?

Dex-chan lover
A true chad would have gotten the family completely under his control after they did that to his daighter and started purging the rest of them for how petty they are. Or could have just left the family after making enough on his own.
Well, who knows, maybe he is actually doing that.

Thanks for the TL btw
That's what I'm thinking. Given how he was willing to take her in, I'm actually going on the gut feeling he might be working on taking control completely so she can come back. Which would in turn lead to the plot drama of will she return to England, or stay in Japan with Naomi (Perhaps that even would be what creates the confession between the two of them).

Users who are viewing this thread