Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Ch. 20.2

Well, looks like there could be a combination of "We have actual moral objections" and "We just don't want to be killed by a madman" happening in the future.

Seriously, the whole narcissistic ruler killing off skilled servants because they fail once... at least he's hamstringing himself in the process by getting rid of the people who actually know how to perform the tasks.

Dex-chan lover
Well, looks like there could be a combination of "We have actual moral objections" and "We just don't want to be killed by a madman" happening in the future.

Seriously, the whole narcissistic ruler killing off skilled servants because they fail once... at least he's hamstringing himself in the process by getting rid of the people who actually know how to perform the tasks.
Yeah there's some remorse scenes coming, even from people that lived as long as the King and thus know without the magic they're going to die of old age real fast.

Dex-chan lover
It's only a month since last update, but it felt even longer than the time between the one before. Something about me is super wrong.

Dex-chan lover
It's only a month since last update, but it felt even longer than the time between the one before. Something about me is super wrong.

Well luckily, it's not.

Because the manga did have like 3 months break between chapter 19-2 & 20-1, and the story itself also moving in a very slow pace, where we currently at chapter 20, but it felt like we're still in the intro with very little progress...

Dex-chan lover
Well i'm unhappy it took so long but i'm happy it came out at all! thanks translator and redrawer chans!

Dex-chan lover
Well luckily, it's not.

Because the manga did have like 3 months break between chapter 19-2 & 20-1, and the story itself also moving in a very slow pace, where we currently at chapter 20, but it felt like we're still in the intro with very little progress...
Its highly recommend to read the novel.
Its already far away into the future

Users who are viewing this thread