Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Ch. 23.1

Dex-chan lover
Koa is a woman. Chai is a man.
Either the translation team oddly chose good boy, or the people doing the manga didnt read the novels.
The mc doesn't know at this point either way, and can't understand their language, it isn't until the dragons transform that he starts questioning these things, since he gave all his pets silly names.

Dex-chan lover
snow spirit, snow dragon, fluffy sheep? who knows! it will take a while until we know

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
MC seems to know all genders of his companions, that's why he puts effort in naming them by gender.. except for the insects.. I think y'all already know why lmaoo..
And yes he does use neutral pronoun..
cmiiw, but the way he says "Good Boy", I think in JP, he said "Good Child/ren"..
and since they're dogs technically, Good Boy seems fitting when translating in English.

tbf i think the fenrir king was large at the time even before getting healed and getting even larger so other than petting maybe MC didn't feel comfortable physically checking despite naming all the other dogs

i think in the light novel/online translation it's briefly mentioned that they have some litter/pups together tho

Aggregator gang
i think in the light novel/online translation it's briefly mentioned that they have some litter/pups together tho
Yes they did 🙂💕
They had their own POVs as well, a chapter or two? iirc
All the other dogs did have their own pups too, to which MC also gave up naming lmaooo

Dex-chan lover
Lets not argue with Akira's understanding of his companions gender. He's basically rolls with it until its confirmed. That applies to everything around him.
"What is this? I don't understand. 9h well, give it a time then ill get it soon enough" is basically his mentality.

P/s: this won't be the first time chai be jelly. The power couple is basically the top couple in the story.
And yes, king is just a title. Koa is a fine lady. The strongest of Akira's companion. That is if we excluded the golems and the dragons 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread