Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Ch. 23.2

Dex-chan lover
Is he... seeing it as a fluff ball and everyone else is seeing the dragon behind it? I can't think of another reason he wasn't reacting to the dragon in the sky and following him...
well, it was probably the 'earth dragon' he named 'flying lizard' before, not that he knows that they were dragon elementals rather than its 'true form' but i doubt MC will find the 'truths' behind this world for another hundred chapters, give or take a dozen lol

Dex-chan lover
I still hate how the fluffy nice side is then interupted by dark gritty side of story, feels like author wanted their cake and to eat it too. It'd be better if MC knew and was proactively doing something but in essence we have 2 seperate stories happening in tandem in the same setting essentially halving the time we get for both stories.

Dex-chan lover
nmpwqn.png

Lets stop beating around the bush and just say it.

Dex-chan lover
For multiple chapters now, that split between fluff and serious has been my issue. Devoting entire chapters to one or the other, without interrupting either plot, would probably be much more satisfying to me.
Yeah or like show both sides per volume. So vol1 is protags side, then vol2 is the kingdom side. Either is way better then half a short chapter each that feels disjointed.

Users who are viewing this thread