Yofukashi no Uta - Ch. 198 - Winter Nights Are Long

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what plot twist the author is planning for last 2 chapters, no way it ends for them here. Unless he wan't to pass some morale about humans are humans, vampires are vampires etc

Dex-chan lover
is ok, love isn't forever.

u7jGdVg.png

Dex-chan lover
just waiting for Kou kun to turn into a vampire and transform that office lady from early in the series, author still could pull some shit as Nazuna is a hybrid and we never got a single rule about them.

ps: for the end if they meet again, please make the detective a vampire, more like nazuna having not just kou kun, detective san needs her happy end too

jak

Contributor
Author really wrote himself into a corner by making the "vamps who fall in love die" rule. Though, it never really touch on the fact that she's a born vampire/human hybrid instead of turned so unless the author uses that to justify that they won't die then this ending is going to suck.

Is the author really going the route of writing a whole ass story of us falling in love with these characters just for the main fucking character, the character everyone knows, to end up heartbroken and alone for all eternity? I cannot accept that this is going to be a sad ending.
There is no way they are going to introduce all these factors for vampirization just to never answer them. They can't just leave us hanging like this. There has to be something that changes in these last 2 chapters.

Double-page supporter
There’s no way that this is the last time we’ll see Nazuna. So I still have some hope for a bittersweet ending.

Users who are viewing this thread