Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 11 - Tsumiki-san, Home Visit

Group Leader
Hate me if you must, but I still find funny all the people that screamed and still scream NTR at page 14 of chapter 3, and only for that, without considering the previous and next pages.
I mean, looking at the whole pages 13, 14 and 15, specifically at tsukimi's expressions in pages 13 and 15....she's deadpan, both before and after page 14....IMO pag 14 is Yukata's delusion/fear/poor self esteem....it's a human conception that vampires biting necks is also something sexual...Tsukimi didn't know nor cared

Still, if you got hurt by that, you do you....i mean, nothing much can be done about it
Best part is that you're correct. The author herself confirmed that it was all in Yutaka's imagination, and that Tsumiki couldn't have cared less about it.

I suspect it was intended to showcase the difference between genjin culture and human culture, that something intimate to humans may just be one genjin helping another out, but people got rubbed the wrong way. I'm not saying intention justifies the outcome/means 100% of the time, but it really does show how many people have 0 reading comprehension.

This chapter really helped to drive home the fact that Tsumiki really wasn't aware of the difference till now, A shout by the author to the sleepy students at the back of the class who don't pay attention, and I couldn't be happier for it tbh.

A more detailed reply containing links to the author's comments here.

After this chapter, I'm curious whether Senga can suck blood from arms, is there a reason why he has to suck blood from neck?

Supporter
I am here to praise the Author
Despite heavy criticism for the NTR bait they decided to address It in a way that wouldnt fumble the pacing or make It unnatural and even used the News girl (which feels like a readers insert for Common Sense) as a way to vent the viewers frustration
Great writing

Group Leader
can you fix your group's discord link? it doesn't open to me
We don't have one, it was required to create and claim the group so we just used a broken one. Funnily enough we operate off a group DM since we're (as pointed out by the group name) just something put together without too much pre-planning.

Best way to reach us would be to DM myself either through Mangadex or Discord, or any of our other team members as necessary, although I am the primary point of contact.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing the author may have learned of that is that Internet is full of obsessive weirdos that overreact over the most minute things. I don't think many good things can come from that - overexplanation and self-censorship, in the worst case.
You can continue to cope, but no one likes your cuck fetishes outside of California, New York, or London. It's a very niche fetish otherwise. There's a reason Attack on Titan's ending is universally considered dogshit. The author is lucky to not have had his series cancelled over the backlash all things considered.

Dex-chan lover
You can continue to cope, but no one likes your cuck fetishes outside of California, New York, or London. It's a very niche fetish otherwise. There's a reason Attack on Titan's ending is universally considered dogshit. The author is lucky to not have had his series cancelled over the backlash all things considered.
This little fella is mad he can't read well.

Group Leader
You could not be projecting harder. Please go back to whatever incel hugbox you come from and never return.

The only people who think its "cuck fetishism" are idiots like you. Again, ironic how much projecting you're doing.

Dex-chan lover
You could not be projecting harder. Please go back to whatever incel hugbox you come from and never return.

The only people who think its "cuck fetishism" are idiots like you. Again, ironic how much projecting you're doing.
It was very clearly NTR to those with media literacy. Vampires sucking blood is inherently sexual. It's part of the mythos behind them. Maybe the author knew, maybe he didn't, but even without Tsumiki blushing it was obviously a step too far. The huge backlash shows that, and the author has apologized and made fun of the mistake in this chapter. It's time to move on and hope the series can rectify itself.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Usually the saying is this is to sweet I’m becoming diabetic, but since I’m already diabetic you can catch me in the hospital for the sweetness overdose.
Literally me.

jojo-kakyoin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread