Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 11 - Tsumiki-san, Home Visit

Group Leader
Three key takeaways from this chapter
  1. Yutaka's little sister must be protected at all costs. I've only had her for one chapter but if anything happens to her I'll kill everyone in this room and then myself (digitally)
  2. TOOT TOOT THE SHIP IS SAILING LADS SHE'S AWARE OF HER FEELINGS LETS GOOOOOOO
  3. Senga btfo lmao

I spent a bit of time working on the dictionaries among other things so hope y'all enjoy.
I also take full responsibility for the credits page and if you disagree, fight me. :huh:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Usually the saying is this is to sweet I’m becoming diabetic, but since I’m already diabetic you can catch me in the hospital for the sweetness overdose.
goku-medico.gif

Dex-chan lover
Mod Edit: Personal Attacks
She's looking a bit flush.

The fact that he exposed a vulnerable spot to her so casually.

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Okay, this needs addressing to every mouth breathing cock sucker out there. Saying that this is "damage control" is hilarious seeing all you have done is project your own room temperature IQ closeted NTR fantasy onto something that did not have it. You and your 0 reading comprehension can fuck off into the horizon and when you get there, fuck off again.

"Its funny that some of you think that what author did this chapter is to appeal anyone around here just because we complained. Japan doesn't give a single fuck about western audiences. He did it becuase japanese social media is 100x worse when it comes to something they dislike then anything we have here. So pack up and go to 2chan if you really wanna tell them how "retarded" they are for reacting the ch.3 as they did. That would be a sight."

Deflect in your smug little attitude all you want, doesn't change the fact that you and your ilk were absolutely shitting the bed just a few chapters back. Stop talking and fuck off.

Just like how you can't say anything about kanokari without someone immidiately bringing up the pool scene.

No one was bringing up Kanokari until you people did in relation to this manga, of which you used "THAT" manga to find every reason to project like the goddamn IMAX. God Tier Abortion level Unawareness.

Are you alright mate? Breathe and touch some grass in the meantime. God damn. And quote the posts you reply to properly next time.

Gaslighting. Yawn. Boring. I've seen your kind a dozen places or more, self insert. You're nothing special

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can we all just appreciate how well the author is making this a cross-cultural experience, with how FL is responding romantically to such alien gestures as neck-baring

instead of rehashing the generic Japanese Girl Moments for the 10000th time but with a wolf costume?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter

The point isn't that she can't catch it due to them being different species, it's due to her healing abilities apparently making her immune to most illness. Literally says it on the first page.
That's not how diseases work, she could still be a carrier that could spread it to others, even if immune.

But whatever, it's magic, no point in me wasting my time overthinking this when they have previously shown tengus with wind control powers that could fly with only one wing, defying the laws of physics.

Cute wolf girl having science defying immunity is the least weird thing I guess.:nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread