Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 11 - Tsumiki-san, Home Visit

Three key takeaways from this chapter
  1. Yutaka's little sister must be protected at all costs. I've only had her for one chapter but if anything happens to her I'll kill everyone in this room and then myself (digitally)
  2. TOOT TOOT THE SHIP IS SAILING LADS SHE'S AWARE OF HER FEELINGS LETS GOOOOOOO
  3. Senga btfo lmao
The 4th takeaway is that Maibi is the GOAT:chad:

Dex-chan lover
Guys I am not sure if anyone brought it up already but "It's not a problem when I GIVE him blood either".... Like she keeps giving that motherfucker vampire blood on frequent basis???? Is this really something to blow past like that???

Also I know the chapter was cute between the two MCs but I am getting bad vibes with those statements and how the vampire has been making inner monologue comments on how Yutaka is treating Tsumiki.

Double-page supporter
ayHGKvA.png

Dex-chan lover
Well least they didnt make the magically healing girl be the obe with the cold huh.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this again I notice some small things that are really nice. The fact that Tsumiki leans back when pressing the doorbell (presumably because greater hearing means the loud sound is annoying, that or its a display of attitude, lol), and the general demeanour she holds with actually squatting down to speak with the lil sis I think is a really nice but subtle way of building her character. Meh

Dex-chan lover
Actually, Tsumiki so easily exposing her throat should go against every instinct she has right? I almost want to say this is a plot hole

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see here that Yutaka's classmates are friendly with him. He's easy to ask for help, but they're not just taking advantage of him. All those little thank-you gifts and such are a nice way of showing that they appreciate his help.

Users who are viewing this thread