Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 11 - Tsumiki-san, Home Visit

Dex-chan lover
So given that her healing factor makes her produce anti-bodies and become immune almost instantly, she would be the perfect vaccine factory, assuming that you can transfer her antibodies to humans and other genjin.

Dex-chan lover
Best part is that you're correct. The author herself confirmed that it was all in Yutaka's imagination, and that Tsumiki couldn't have cared less about it.

I suspect it was intended to showcase the difference between genjin culture and human culture, that something intimate to humans may just be one genjin helping another out, but people got rubbed the wrong way. I'm not saying intention justifies the outcome/means 100% of the time, but it really does show how many people have 0 reading comprehension.

This chapter really helped to drive home the fact that Tsumiki really wasn't aware of the difference till now, A shout by the author to the sleepy students at the back of the class who don't pay attention, and I couldn't be happier for it tbh.

A more detailed reply containing links to the author's comments here.
I didn't know she already commented on that. More than glad that my reading was spot on.
Tbh, Tsukimi stated there and then that she only thought of it as her giving food to Senga and once again with the newspaper club girl (which, being a human too, thought of it as something more sensual/sexual) as poor puppy girl couldn't undestand what she meant.
Only later, when she realized her relationship with Yutaka might not be being only friends, she understood what they meant looking at Yutaka's neck.
When she blushed, I legit jumped out the chair and screamed "ohhh, she got it...now she got it" :dogkek:

Anyway, I already got my :slap: reactions from butthurted people lol. And I didn't thank you yet, so....thanks for the chapter :thumbsup:

Group Leader
Love the word choice used, how she was being considerate of "invading" his family "territory", good wolf girl
Good catch! She actually says English 'teritori' in katakana, which really emphasizes how serious she is about it. Really makes the next two panels where she hesitantly steps into 'enemy' territory more poignant if you're watching.

Group Leader
Oh god that panel of her whine at her deck because he not at school is to sweet.

Can anyone post just that panel?
I'm out of the house for a few hours but will post the cleaned raw of just that panel later unless someone else does first.

Edit: Pure raw and cleaned raw at imgur. Mug3n got the translated bit.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Hey now, those japanese colds are no joke! They'll have you bedridden and delirious with fever all day one day and totally fine the next! And it's always waiting to strike again whenever you get a little bit wet!
I really wanted to add a TL rant about how everything Japanese think about catching a cold is wrong (well, if you hang out with or kiss the sick person, you could get sick, though in a couple days), but it would be absolutely futile and I didn't want to interrupt the cuteness flow.

On that note, you'll notice we don't add staff reaction notes everywhere, or this chapter would be wall to wall 'omg squee!' pulling you out of it. I hate that. Only where it's hopefully useful like 'yes she speaks this awkwardly in Japanese '. Then maibi lets it all out on the credits page 🤣.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Imagen_de_WhatsApp_2024-01-19_a_las_19.19.52_55d089b4.jpg

Imagen_de_WhatsApp_2024-01-19_a_las_19.20.10_d6d47790.jpg
Everyone loves onii-chan :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
It was very clearly NTR to those with media literacy. Vampires sucking blood is inherently sexual. It's part of the mythos behind them. Maybe the author knew, maybe he didn't, but even without Tsumiki blushing it was obviously a step too far. The huge backlash shows that, and the author has apologized and made fun of the mistake in this chapter. It's time to move on and hope the series can rectify itself.
Actual clown shoes.

The "backlash" from from you self inserts with hentai brain rot. Also can't but notice you learned a new term, but didn't understand it enough to use it correctly. So it's just literacy that you have an issue with, not specific to media.

Dex-chan lover
Its funny that some of you think that what author did this chapter is to appeal anyone around here just because we complained. Japan doesn't give a single fuck about western audiences. He did it becuase japanese social media is 100x worse when it comes to something they dislike then anything we have here. So pack up and go to 2chan if you really wanna tell them how "retarded" they are for reacting the ch.3 as they did. That would be a sight.

Very fluffy chapter, nice.

And very insufferable people from both sides once again in the comments. Even the same set of usernames too, classic.

Dex-chan lover
My favorite panel is where she crouches down to greet the little sister. Just so warm and fluffy.

Dex-chan lover
Its funny that some of you think that what author did this chapter is to appeal anyone around here just because we complained. Japan doesn't give a single fuck about western audiences. He did it becuase japanese social media is 100x worse when it comes to something they dislike then anything we have here. So pack up and go to 2chan if you really wanna tell them how "retarded" they are for reacting the ch.3 as they did. That would be a sight.
This doesn't change the fact that we are past 2 months since the famous incident and the author explained what happened in the chapter but the clown fiesta is still in full swing around here. How about everyone get their shit together, accept at this point this is just projecting their hentai brainrot on a fluffy manga and move on?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This doesn't change the fact that we are past 2 months since the famous incident and the author explained what happened in the chapter but the clown fiesta is still in full swing around here. How about everyone get their shit together, accept this at this point this is just projecting their hentai brainrot on a fluffy manga and move on?
It will never happen. Might as well get use to it. Just like how you can't say anything about kanokari without someone immidiately bringing up the pool scene. Not that anything needs to be said about that garbage mind you.

Users who are viewing this thread