Itsumo Baka ni shitekuru Bishoujo-tachi to Zetsuen shitara, Jitsu wa Ore no Koto ga Daisuki Datta you da. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The sound of First Love

Dex-chan lover
Wow, mc is probably going to immediately uncut ties with her now huh? If so, that pretty much only lasted a single chapter.
That's how like %90 of these stories usually go. The "bad girls" are usually just misunderstood masses who happen to shit on this particular guy together. I think, in recent memory, there is only one where MC truely cuts ties with them which is the one with the phyco childhood friend. But that one is also wacky considering how fast he becomes best in everything.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, mc is probably going to immediately uncut ties with her now huh? If so, that pretty much only lasted a single chapter.
To be fair to her, when faced with the repercussions of her actions she immediately apologized and explained somewhat her actions.

MC could not forgive on the spot in the effort to move on, or give her a second chance and I'll be alright with both.

Dex-chan lover
That's how like %90 of these stories usually go. The "bad girls" are usually just misunderstood masses who happen to shit on this particular guy together. I think, in recent memory, there is only one where MC truely cuts ties with them which is the one with the phyco childhood friend. But that one is also wacky considering how fast he becomes best in everything.
That's cus with most of these the point of the story isn't really revenge or actually cutting ties etc. It's just a bunch of wish fulfillment for guys that are bullied by crushing seeing the MC temporarily cut ties with them and they go "no don't go" and fall in love with them. So they can't villainize the girls too much, because they still have to be seen as desirable enough to make them pursing the MC properly wish fulfillmenty.

And yeah, the one you mentioned with the pyscho friend is hilarious, there is a similar fantasy one where he is a mage who collects materials for his alchemist GF. Both of them the instant they are cut loose become literally the best at everything ever and everyone immediately loves them except for a few mooks they get to embarrass to look cooler.

Dex-chan lover
That's cus with most of these the point of the story isn't really revenge or actually cutting ties etc. It's just a bunch of wish fulfillment for guys that are bullied by crushing seeing the MC temporarily cut ties with them and they go "no don't go" and fall in love with them. So they can't villainize the girls too much, because they still have to be seen as desirable enough to make them pursing the MC properly wish fulfillmenty.

And yeah, the one you mentioned with the pyscho friend is hilarious, there is a similar fantasy one where he is a mage who collects materials for his alchemist GF. Both of them the instant they are cut loose become literally the best at everything ever and everyone immediately loves them except for a few mooks they get to embarrass to look cooler.
What’s the psycho childhood friend one called?

Dex-chan lover
Supporter
Dex-chan lover
I mean... they barely had a misunderstanding and she basically explained everything the very next day. Holding on to the grudge, to the point of cutting ties with her, is just petty at this point.

This series was always very light within the genre. Most others have years of neglect and/or emotional abuse of some kind as an underlying issue, so rebuilding those relationships has to take many chapters and a long time - if it's possible at all. Here - 2/3 of them can successfully explain what went wrong within 2 sentences.

Not to mention those are always about MCs rebuilding/building new relationships, so just being edgy and dwelling on the past is a waste of time for the readers. Especially with such minor problems.

Double-page supporter
Guy's behavior aside these girls need to learn that actions have consequences
The reason why they acted the way they did is because MC is just beyond pathetic and boring, and in fact it made him change, which is a good thing. You definitely relate to pre-change MC too much

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how to be sarcastic when she actually used her words and told him her genuine feelings. Go get 'em, you tsundere bitch.
Nah she wasn't a tsundere, they're the people who act coldly on the outside but feel the opposite on the inside, at least when they have respect for someone/something they show that in their own way

She just had a habit of talking shit about the things she likes

Vegeta is a good example of a tsunderer, same with Jotaro

This girl is just full of shit

Dex-chan lover
I mean... they barely had a misunderstanding and she basically explained everything the very next day. Holding on to the grudge, to the point of cutting ties with her, is just petty at this point.

This series was always very light within the genre. Most others have years of neglect and/or emotional abuse of some kind as an underlying issue, so rebuilding those relationships has to take many chapters and a long time - if it's possible at all. Here - 2/3 of them can successfully explain what went wrong within 2 sentences.

Not to mention those are always about MCs rebuilding/building new relationships, so just being edgy and dwelling on the past is a waste of time for the readers. Especially with such minor problems.
Yeah, it would be petty, but he does not have the responsability to forgive her, he could do whatever he wants. Also, he is a kid that clearly has problems socializing, so he could respond negatively either way

Dex-chan lover
I don’t mind if her forgives her. She’s apologizing, explaining herself and asking for another chance. If she goes back to being bitchy then cut her off. That said, if the ex gets an easy forgiveness I’ll be pissed.

Dex-chan lover
girl need to remove her bad habbit else this is just gonna be another toxic relationship where the girl just constantly harass him uncontrollably

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know why everyone is complaining. Unless most of that backstory was not said to the guy, she clearly has issues, she was called on it and she wanted to apologize immediately and explain but he left so she still tried again the next day. She is struggling too and if she makes actual successful changes then good for her. It’d be more annoying to draw it out. She is more sympathetic to actually do something about it immediately.

It makes for a short manga though!

Which is better than the other two. The ex girlfriend has apparently been sitting on the lie for awhile. I have no sympathy for her or the mind game she was trying to play. The maid cafe person has no daily connection so it’s harder for her to explain and the guy was being pretty stupid about that anyway.

Dex-chan lover
she is attempting to communicate without the haughty bullshit like the ex-gf so this nice

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that trope of "hidden genius" is stupid when handled so poorly.

Users who are viewing this thread