The Otome Heroine's Fight for Survival - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.2

Dex-chan lover
Oh thats right, she IS a Heroine... i forgot she cleans up well. I really love "Don't worry I'm a girl... more or less." Some Gender right there.

Dex-chan lover
This was a great find.. definitely looking forward to more of this.
Is this all caught up?

Dex-chan lover
Piece of shit adventurers, so glad they're gonna get what's coming to them. Should castrate them before killing them imo.

Thanks for the TL
You unimaginative fool, castration only works if you plan to keep them alive. Either kill them immediately or mutilate them further by taking their arms or legs; put them ten feet under or under the misery of being unable to live without assistance.

Contributor
Excellent reminder that she's still technically the pretty protagonist of an otome game. Her new outfit looks great. I like those boots, especially. Too bad she isn't fond of that look and will probably ditch that for more non-flashy, practical clothing after this mission.

Those unsuspecting scumbags don't realize they're the prey here, not the predators. Good, that will make it more enjoyable when they get surprised she's not some helpless and naive pretty girl they can take easily, and I'm pretty sure at this point she can turn the tables on them. Especially when they don't know she can fight well, and in ways that mages do not.

Excellent reminder that she's still technically the pretty protagonist of an otome game. Her new outfit looks great. I like those boots, especially. Too bad she isn't fond of that look and will probably ditch that for more non-flashy, practical clothing after this mission.

Those unsuspecting scumbags don't realize they're the prey here, not the predators. Good, that will make it more enjoyable when they get surprised she's not some helpless and naive pretty girl they can take easily, and I'm pretty sure at this point she can turn the tables on them. Especially when they don't know she can fight well, and in ways that mages do not.
Oh right! I completely forgot about the otome protag aspect of her lol 😅

Yeah I can't wait to see the bad guys get Uno reverse card. I just hope the prince side of the story won't conflict with that.

Dex-chan lover
lmfao the basic mage fit for going undercover. This is probably more like what she actually looked like in game too lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
Why are the raws so slow?!?!

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

8e5uli.gif

Users who are viewing this thread