Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 4.2 - Hornet and Nyx forest (II)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many Weedles she's gonna pop out.

There's also the question of why that Beedrill's around in the first place. It probably doesn't have to do with her breeding quest, so maybe someone else put it there for nefarious purposes?

Dex-chan lover
So, (technically) Yuri inseggs :meguusmug:

will we categorize this as yuri or futa? since this shouldn't be counted as dicc but an extended womb/vagiana
I hate the fact that I totally get it :nyoron: :notlikethis:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah no, dropping this one, this is just gross now.
A tentacle plant and slime I can still overlook, but just a giant insect? I don't get it.
I guess anything will do for her.
I'm not sure why you'd think this manga wouldn't use insects as a partner, those are the starter enemies of every jrpg. If you think insects are bad, I think this manga will come up with much worst mates

Dex-chan lover
The exception proves the rule. You're just coping and seething.
The point of the exception is that naturally occurring phallic-like objects on females, like ovipositors, pseudo-penises, and such, do not contradict yuri. You're the one that is seething on copium, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
By the looks of things, wolves, bulls, horses and pigs might not even be a stretch to expect anytime soon.

Aggregator gang
Yeah no, dropping this one, this is just gross now.
A tentacle plant and slime I can still overlook, but just a giant insect? I don't get it.
I guess anything will do for her.
You're acting like it's going to be all giant insects after this. It's going to switch to something else after another chapter or two, just like it's been doing.

Users who are viewing this thread