Kamigami no Kago de Seisan Kakumei - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

Double-page supporter
"I'll protect your and give you tasty feed . . .

"and then I promise to use a very sharp knife to cut your throat,so it won't hurt as much."

Dex-chan lover
So before I start translating any new series, I read all of the prior chapters in both Japanese and English. I do It so that-
1. I fully know the story and do a good job translating it.
2. I need to create a glossary with all the character names, and unique terminology. (it helps in TLing)
But while doing so for this series I noticed that prior chapters had a lot of inaccuracies...
So it's a question to all the readers, do you think it's worth it to redo all the prior chapters? Is anyone big enough fan of this series to care?
I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion.
Btw this is going to at least be a 2-3 chapters in a month release, so you can look forward to not forgetting what was happening in the story.
Thank you for reading NyanuKafe's work:win:
For this series I dont think it's necessary to redo all the chapters. And as for anything new to pick up please pick up Rebuild world and if you can redo the latest chapter cause it's actually unintelligible. Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
I do like this series, but also I assume that we're probably fairly behind the raws at this point, so I'd rather have new chapters filled out first (unless there was anything extremely story-breaking in the earlier chaps, vs just slight omissions / incorrect vocabulary). If we catch up and you still want to go for it though, I would probably reread the earlier chaps with an updated TL.

Either way though, thanks for picking this up!
Serie is behind, but not by much because the serie went on hiatus for a good while after 7.3 was published in raws (for around a year and half) due to some issues with the artist, then resumed around August last year, so latest raws are at 13.2 in the mobile app, otherwise 12.2 free

-

Though the artist being changed isn't noticeable, there was one as seen in the volume covers, Vol.1 list Tozakuro Shiragi / 白木とざくろ and Vol.2 Totoki Haruki / トトキハルキ

Dex-chan lover
kururu is the best sidekick!!!

i though author gonna makes them a cockatrice and minotaur, but it seems they're normal monster like animal

Dex-chan lover
So before I start translating any new series, I read all of the prior chapters in both Japanese and English. I do It so that-
1. I fully know the story and do a good job translating it.
2. I need to create a glossary with all the character names, and unique terminology. (it helps in TLing)
But while doing so for this series I noticed that prior chapters had a lot of inaccuracies...
So it's a question to all the readers, do you think it's worth it to redo all the prior chapters? Is anyone big enough fan of this series to care?
I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion.
Btw this is going to at least be a 2-3 chapters in a month release, so you can look forward to not forgetting what was happening in the story.
Thank you for reading NyanuKafe's work:win:
I think it would definitely be worth it, but I do agree with the others that it'd probably be better to get some new chapters out first. If it wouldn't complicate the workflow too much, maybe alternate between doing new chapters and redoing old chapters until the old ones are complete?

Group Leader
For this series I dont think it's necessary to redo all the chapters. And as for anything new to pick up please pick up Rebuild world and if you can redo the latest chapter cause it's actually unintelligible. Thanks.
Yeah, I've decided to pick it up, I will get raws in a couple of days. As soon as I have them, the work will start. I will continue it from ch 53. I was the original TL so I'm looking forward to doing it. Although I'm not sure if anyone will read it since martas tartas is doing the series already.
What do you think?

Dex-chan lover
I still don't quite understood why he's getting married, but oh well 🤷

Users who are viewing this thread