Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 338 - A Muddy Stream Aflame

Contributor
But I am curious how the 05 council would categorize Beem's masterpiece.
If it passes the box test, it's Safe. Unless there's magic fuckery at work (which there might be), the Foundation is just going to throw it in a box along with other cognitiohazards without sapience.

I'm expecting their next work to have everyone chip in a bit too making a new character, and since it'll be a group effort they won't even have to burn it.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with JackofSpades261 here. This development was really predictable - given that Beem did this once already, it was obvious it'll happen twice, and the fact they didn't give it enough thought is weird.

Dex-chan lover
Suffering from success.

I have seen that expression a lot recently.

I respect that even if they want to paint and show their art so much... Beem has consideration to be careful showing it.

I am against censorship as much as anyone, but when the art, in this case, has a repeatable, observable, and severe effect on the psyche of people... I can't fault Kalego-sensei for saying no.

But I am curious how the 05 council would categorize Beem's masterpiece.
It's definitely gonna get a SAFE categorization... Although is it an anomaly? Or just a very good painting..

Dex-chan lover
I think this development was super predictable but it will be interesting to figure out how they fix the situation. Do they figure out why the paintings become cursed and then do a new painting together with much less curse magic? Do they fix this painting somehow? Do they find a workaround to not trigger the effect? If the painting is alive could they perhaps convince it to not be so scary based on some quirk of it's backstory or perhaps only approach it in groups since the other painting seemed to trigger when you were alone or something like that?

Dex-chan lover
Am I wrong or does this line of thinking not fit the demon world. As far as we know its just a 2d panted image with no magic right?
It's elementary my dear, and quite the opposite at that. This is as real as the demon world gets. It's easy to realize that Beem indeed just infused his passion onto a canvas. Made a golem out of ink, clad it in emotions and color instead of clay.

If the word eargasm tells you anything, just by the looks or sound of it, then you have your answer. Just amplify it by a magnitude of about x666. See if your mind can intake all of that, or, if you are just a youngster demon, you may as well drop dead.

Fed-Kun's army
It is on the one hand very sad that the teachers did not approve that painting, on the other hand if those students had seen that painting and read Iruma "they will be brought to the heights of terror". Which could cause trauma to those students.

I wonder what solution Iruma and the gang will find, looking at that painting and the approval of that painting by the teachers, and a way for students to look at that painting and nothing bad happens to those students.

Dex-chan lover
  1. Make the haunted house be a level coursed path from easy to hell hard where the painting was displayed (eleminates those with weakling mental prowess and ensuring only the toughest mental demons be the ones who can see the final course)
  2. Make iruma whip out his random shenanigans bullshit like phone camera to display the painting in a 3rd view/as an intermediary for people to see (a display/projector > phone camera/video > painting) since we already know a mockup intermediary (eg: the book silvia used to read) won't affect people minds

Users who are viewing this thread