Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Confession

The problem is it seems that, the guild from the capital is working with them, at least it's how that guy had said...
I took it to mean that he intercepted it in transport, and was able to cajole or threaten the courier into handing it over.

Gaine just got out of being punished and his dad says it was a "loss"? Gaine is such a shit character I was hoping that they'd delete him in this chapter and introduce a real antagonist.
He still got a minor punishment, the entire team is under a 3-month suspension. His dad was telling him to treat it as a loss, learn from it, and move on, but we all know he's beyond help.

Dex-chan lover
Oh gosh! Mr Gainz had to feel poopy! Such a hard thing to bear!
Such great revenge!
Now we can all be happy! Hee hee!

What the actual fucking fuck is this retardation.

Casual murder? No problem.
Poopy feels is the best revenge?

No.
 FUCK NO.
Torture followed by slavery is a marginally acceptable consequence to their actions, and anything less is a fucking joke.
A fucking pathetic joke.

The bunny girl saying she did the test solo is bs since Gaine's underlings made it easy for her

Dex-chan lover
His father is only baron ranked and he is able to get away with a national level guild intervention?
I would have understood if he was duke or even count, but baron? Makes no sense such a low ranking could get away with messing with a guild that big.

Dex-chan lover
His father is only baron ranked and he is able to get away with a national level guild intervention?
I would have understood if he was duke or even count, but baron? Makes no sense such a low ranking could get away with messing with a guild that big.
A later chapter reveals they own a mine of highly desired materials. That gives them leverage to do more naughty things.

Dex-chan lover
Gaine's father is hella sharp of a merchant it's kinda scary
Yes, and his son inherited none of that sharpness. So I predict even if Gaine does let go of his grudge against Claus, he will ruin the company in 1 month after his father dies.

Dex-chan lover
Gains: throws Claus away so he doesn't look bad at looking for talent
Claus: I installed Baritone onto your Minecraft server bitch

Users who are viewing this thread