A stalker ghost in fucking old fashion detective outfit
Mieruko being a love blocker for the little girl
Dad the boss with his dog?

Also Damn fucking clean how she slides her hands in between them

Dex-chan lover
Tall girl looks a bit like edelgard from fire emblem three houses

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, my monthly dose of wholesome and HOLD ME OMG 😭😭😭

Loved the dynamic with the new normal with Mikuru, but it was already concerning to see that 'middle-aged man' lurching around Miko, now there's a man in black too?

She may have been overtly negative on her survival skills as she was smart enough to destroy the snowman totem, proving that she's peeking up the rules of her scary reality. And it's most welcome since it seems she caught the attention of several dangerous figures.

As I always repeat, we need a training arc. It's time to become Shonen.

SPIDER! ✨🐱‍🏍

Dex-chan lover
First time seeing a groomer spirit.

Dad, strongest guardian spirit. I wonder what the other spirit in the house is...
Protect fam from pedo didos.

Also that snowman is actually what you call a fetish or in ancient times, an IDOL. They are items made to look attractive ( dolls, mtg cards ) and attached a cursed item or their ink is prayed over with a curse or mixed with a ritual blood. Makes the demon able to assault you once you touch it, since you know, you are in no state of grace to protect you, like Hana.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
jZ6F6hk.png

Threesome handholding :meguupog:
Looks like a horny demon is attempting to perform a dark and sinful ritual with some pure high school maidens..

In all seriousness, what a wild chapter. I believe this was the first chapter in which a spirit specifically targeted Kyousuke. It's tall design preying on young boys and chilling powers reminds me of combination of the legends of Hasshaku-sama and Yuki Onna. Good thing Miko's Dad is still around. It appears that certain cursed objects like the photo Miko had Romm investigate, the Shrine Bell, and the Weird Snowman in this chapter act as a kind of lure/bait that invites the living to be targeted by these entities. The parting words of the chapter's end are really unsettling. Seems poor Miko not only has Death stalking her now but a group of MIB agents as well.

Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
i always wonder whats that weird ass thing, like a dog or something? seems like dad mascot

Dex-chan lover
I predict the man in black isn't so much a ghost as he might be some supernatural ability of this Seto guy that Rom got a call from last chapter. I think he isn't malicious in this chapter, just observing Miko. I'm guessing Seto is some supernatural government official, so I assume he won't be a bad guy, just a red herring because the faceless men in black are creepy.

Dad is a chad, we know he doesn't actually have any power himself, since Michiru's tentacles nearly destroyed him, but he still stood his ground. Granted, he probably knows the Horsedog Ghost would obliterate the Shotacon Ghost, but still, Chad!

Speaking of Horsedog Ghost, I'm guessing he's a guardian spirit as many here do. Whatever ghosts we see in the house are probably either harmless or mostly harmless and might get destroyed if they turn aggressive. Michiru's tentacles are pretty damn strong, yet it tanked them like nothing, so that spirit might be really powerful but contained to the house.

At least Miko can rest at home safely, poor girl...

Users who are viewing this thread